Function vs. Fashion?

I prefer function, I like to be comfortable and have pockets, if women's clothing had pockets I'd totally try to actually dress like a girl. Also, I have a fantastic radar for anything bright coloured and/or from the 80s so my "fashion" would suck anyways.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• cargo shorts>regular shorts with no button pockets.
    jeans>cargo pants
    I love my cargo shorts but for pants jeans is a no brainer. cargo pants looks goofy and I would only wear them if I worked at a certain job or something, even regular slacks or khakis are better than cargo pants.

cargo shorts look just as good as regular shorts just without that no button pockets look.

fashion usually always go first then you check pockets and etc.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Function. I have a very laid back style of dress. I need pockets and Id like it if my clothing didn't squeeze the life outta me or show too much. Also, my wardrobe is 40% from the men's department lol

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • lol 40%? u mind walking me through exactly what?

• @ItzYaboi I went through kinda a tomboy phase that I can't seem to ditch. Guys have the best shirt. I like the plaid, button up ones. Slip on a tank top underneath (or just a sports bra) and it's hella cute. I also love men's vest and ties. Literally, you can turn a guy's "professional wear" into retro chique! Beanies and fedora are cute too. I just bought a new black fedora today! Come to think of it... I may have more GUY clothing than GIRLS.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Like all things in life it depends. If your going on a date fashion, if you are hanging out with say your nd watching a movie function.

0|0
    0|0
  • I work hard labour/outdoors jobs, I go for function over looks for sure. Even when I dress up it's still pretty basic

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer function, but I can't deny that I also love looking at myself in the mirror when well dressed. Overall I think that the most important thing is being happy with the way you are dressed

0|0
    0|0
  • function but with fashion if possible
    I won't go completely function either except i really have to

0|0
    0|0
  • function. though if I am going to a party then fashion.

0|0
    0|0
  • A balance between the two is the right answer in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the wuestion?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I like function but i prefer to dress for fashion. Dresses/tunics and leggings are my favorite. If i go out i either use my backpack at school or a purse other places.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes