Girls, I lost a pretty big bet with my girlfriend. She wants me to wear something feminine, what should I do?

She wants you guys to decide what I have to wear.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. How far are you willing to take it? Something simple like girls jeans, or a dress or skirt and high heels? Is this for at home or is she making you go out in public?

• Its going to be at home. And girls jeans won't be enough, she wants to go overboard.

• Go for it then! A nice short dress or skirt, some undies, lingerie, hosiery and a great pair of high heels ought to do it! Does she want the whole nine yards? Add a wig and have her do your make up. Don't forget to shave your legs too, sweetie! You'll be a cutie!