Can you help me buy good makeup? (200$ budget)?

I want makeup products from A to Z. From brushes to eyeshadows to primer. I have used my sister's and my mum's makeup up until now so I would like you help me build a makeup kit with the maximum products you can incorporate. I would not consider myself as a beginner. I'm around nc 42 to 45 in Mac. For better understanding here's a picture of a model to whom I found my skin color resembled.

As for my preference. I love nudes as my eyeshadows, nude matte lipsticks and satins. I'd love to have instagram brows, a blinding highlight and cutting contour. I don't like blush that much. I have acne prone dry skin and would like a full coverage preferably matt finish. I would like to include maximum products from drugstore unless that high end product does absolute wonders.

A list of products along with the cost within my budget would be appreciated.
I live in India so if you know any site that ships internationally it would be great.

Thanks in advance xoCan you help me buy good makeup? (200$ budget)?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Mascara: better than sex by too faced- a little pricey but so worth it!
    Liquid eyeliner: Stila (so amazing!)
    Eye liner: define a line by maybelline
    Brows: brow drama crayon by maybelline
    Highlighter: ambient hourglass
    Bronzer: wet n wild color icon
    Primer: photo Loving primer by Nyx
    Foundation: L'Oréal true match powder
    Drug store foundation: dream liquid mousse airbrush finish by maybelline (best foundation I've ever used)
    Liquid foundation from makeup store: Lancôme teint idole ultra 24 hour makeup (expensive but great)
    All brushes: real techniques by sam & nic or elf
    Eye shadows: naked 2 pallette by urban decay, anything by urban decay or too faced. Smash box is good too!
    Contour: Lancôme dual finish powder and foundation (I use it to contour)
    setting spray: Kat von B lock-it
    If you like nude lips, I highly recommend tarte's tarteist birthday suit color- it's gorgeous! Nyx has great lip glosses too! All in all, I highly recommend the dream mousse foundation, stila eyeliner, wet n wild bronzer, and the naked palette. All of these products are amazing, and most of them you can find at a drug store except the mascara, naked palette, Lancôme foundation, and stila eye liner. Other than those, all the products are cheap and easy! Even the Stila eyeliner is relatively cheap at 21 dollars in the US. Message me if you want more options, I know my stuff :) my mom is a makeup artist. Hope I helped!