Guys and girls, what updos and hairstyles do you like on a girl in high school?

So I'm starting high school in July. I need ideas and suggestions for my hairstyle. I like changing it up quite often hehe. My hair is black and thick (fine strands, but there's a lot of them). My hair is naturally wavy. I have never and will not curl or straighten my hair. My face shape is diamond, but you can just ignore this fact. I'm just talkative haha

So guys, which updos and hairstyles do you like/suggest on a girl for school? What do you dislike?
Girls, which updos and hairstyles do you like/suggest for school? What do you dislike?

Of course, hair down is also a hairstyle. But I like to change my hairstyle quite frequently, and it's hot here in Indonesia.
My hair is JUST below shoulder length, by the way. So please don't suggest something too long like Ariana Grande's holy super-long-super-high ponytail :')

23

Most Helpful Guy

• simply tie all Ur hairs back in a bow... wear non ripped ( ... because girls mostly wearing ripped jeans nowadays..) jeans and a top..
    that's like a good pretty nice girl

Most Helpful Girl

• Just wear what YOU want

• True, yeah. But the problem is I know very few hairstyles so I'm looking for suggestions 😅

• Gurl. com has a lot of cute ones and then there's seventeen and an endless array of YouTube channels and websites