[SUGGESTION NEEDED] Threading my eye brows OR NOT?

Any guy did this? Share your experience please.
I'm 23 and male. Right now I have medium length beard and medium length hair. I'm gonna get a hair cut and trim on 30th.
I have a little bushy eye brows and I think I should get them threaded a little. Not too slim or girl like, it's gonna remain heavy but just tidy.
  • Yes
  • No

43

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah why not 😊

• So, does it hurt like fuck?

• well that's what I heard lol. I don't thread mine. I wax em. it's okay to thread if you got professional do it. because I heard some people fcked their eyelid when doing it lol

• This scared the f out of me. ;__;

Most Helpful Guy

• No, sorry but I clicked on the wrong one. I have tried it twice because I believe that in order to make a honest opinion I need to try something twice. Both times due to the unclean string that was used I got pimples all over the areas where she used the string to remove hair. Now I stick with plucking, yes Man up and pluck LOL & that is my.02 Cents ;)