When you look at someone's hair, what do you notice first/prefer more?

It's weird for me but in girls I see both thickness and length but in guys I only see thickness. :/

I'm conscious about hair thickness more than anything else. My own hair is super thin.

• Length
  • Color
  • Thickness
    Vote C
  • Shine
    Vote D
  • Curl pattern
    Vote E
  • Texture
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

1118

Most Helpful Guy

• In women I notice the hair length first and then the hair color. On men I notice if they're balding or not first and then hair color.

Most women (especially young ones) looks best with long hair. Hair color depends from person to person. But men looks often best with dark thick hair. It depends from man to man if he suits long, short or both hair best.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I get you, girl! My hair is also thin. And you know, we first notice what we don't have. If you had a huge nose, you would first notice that guy with a cute tiny nose. It's normal, opposites attract each other.
    I first notice how thick someone's hair is. And admire it.
    Love you! x

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE