Why do women stare at me?

I notice when I'm looking my best some women stare at me. Is this out of jealousy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It could. be or. because you have nice hair or nice clothing and they like looking at it. But in general I've. noticed girls looking at other girls and mainly. its competition.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• well that happens to me sometimes as well. you can't say if other women stare at u is because their jealously. I myself love looking at hot girls with beautiful trendy dresses or maybe in bikinis. I'm not a lesbian lol. i just like to see beautiful girls and enjoy it ( not sexually ) .

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• All women compare themselves to other women. It is all about competition, self worth and jealousy.

0|0
    1|0
  • Most likely appreciating your outfit or sizing up the competition

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe it is being transfixed by horror, how on earth would we know? Ask them.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe you r so hot that women are turning bis

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Women stare for multiple reason. It can be jealousy, or if they think you have a nice outfit, or if they think you look weird, or if they think you look trashy, or if they think you dress badly... It can be anything really. We just stare at people, a lot!

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly stare at girls with curly hair. Mine is curly so I like looking at the various types of curls. So really, im not staring at them. Its not jealousy, its just looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to think women were staring at me Bc they were jealous or men were because they were attracted to me but now I know that it was Bc I did my makeup fucked up and crazy. So take what you want from that story but.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had that happen. And I've had a lot of younger women I know all of the sudden start dying their hair like mine or doing their makeup like mine.

Might be jealousy, might be admiration. The best thing you could do is be happy and enjoy yourself 100%. Best way to get haters - but at the end of the day who cares what they think?

0|0
    0|0
  • She's sizing you up, because she's making a silence of the lambs/buffalo bill skin suit and she wants to see if your skin tone will match.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe jealous or they just want to lick your lollipop.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stare if like their fashion or very pretty like I want look 555

0|0
    0|1
  • No. You are imagining it

0|0
    0|0
  • you must be attractive

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes