Why do women stare at me?

I notice when I'm looking my best some women stare at me. Is this out of jealousy?

105

Most Helpful Guy

• It could. be or. because you have nice hair or nice clothing and they like looking at it. But in general I've. noticed girls looking at other girls and mainly. its competition.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• well that happens to me sometimes as well. you can't say if other women stare at u is because their jealously. I myself love looking at hot girls with beautiful trendy dresses or maybe in bikinis. I'm not a lesbian lol. i just like to see beautiful girls and enjoy it ( not sexually ) .

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE