Guys, I am not one of the most beautiful woman in the world, but I just got to know... do I look cute at least?

Guys, I am not one of the most beautiful woman in the world, but i just got to know...do i look cute at least?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• yess don't doubt urselves

u r pretty attractive

1|1
    0|0
    • thanks for MHO.

when I was about ur age.. some of my classmates looked somewhat like u and i felt them attractive...

• Awww. Thanks. That really made my day

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• Look at those eyes, that flowing hair... You're more than cute, you're gorgeous! And don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

1|2
    0|0
  • Most guys aren't the most beautiful people ether so know this you were blessed with some good genetics and have big potential for that cute little ass of yours now smile and be grateful good luck cutie pie!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely have the cute/girl next door thing going on. Not someone I would have a one night stand with, based purely on looks, I'd want to get to know you and take you out.

1|0
    0|0
  • if your personality is good then you are sexier than a sexy girl with no personality seriously. But you are attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • you're cute but I wouldn't say the most beautiful in the world. I don't mean that in an offensive way, just my honest opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are VERY good looking! If someone with your looks was interested in me, I would be ecstatic!

1|0
    0|0
  • You very cute. Nice skin tone and face shape. Your glasses are attractive for you face. I would date you.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to change those glasses..
    And with just a little make-up or a better haircut you'd be very beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes sweetheart your attractive and i mean it with all my heart.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your face looks average. But the picture is not complete. i don't know if you have a good body in terms of waist , hips , boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you've definitely got a cute face :) I'd say you look pretty, you'd certainly turn my head :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're very cute, you have nothing to worry about when it comes to looks

0|0
    0|0
  • you don't need to hide at all! you look great. be proud.

0|0
    0|0
  • not the most beautiful, your the most gorgeous :) you look fantastic don't doubt yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I think you're a beautiful girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Glasses look good on you

1|0
    0|0
  • Your a darling. Seriously. Go in peace.
    ~JSmith

0|0
    0|0
  • You're so beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • yea in my opinion you're beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, actually. You look pretty good!

0|0
    0|0