For women who wear false lashes often: Do they unglue in hot weather (while sweating)?

For women who wear false lashes often: Do they unglue in hot weather (while sweating)?For women who wear false lashes often: Do they unglue in hot weather (while sweating)?

• Yes, they do! Unfortunately.
    Vote A
  • They manage to stay on, but it can be touch and go.
    Vote B
  • Nah, they're really tough.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
One vote for each of the options? Well... I understand even less now...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the glue, really. I used this cheap brand glue that came with the lashes and it worked? It was only because I was desperate, but I was pleasantly surprised. Then I bought a glue from Tarte and, oh my god, it was awful. That shit was almost $20 USD too.
    So just find a glue that works for you and it should stay in place. I used to wear them to work. I work in the back of the kitchen as a cook where I had to make pasta (one of many things) and all that steam didn't make them completely unglue. They would loosen a bit though.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• i dont know, but I've never been to a pool where a woman was struggling to put em back on.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm pretty sure not many women wear makeup when swimming. xD

• fakes count as makeup? i thought they were like fake nails, fairly permanent.

• they don't look good

0|2
    1|0
  • I'm a guy and I wear fake lashes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I've worn them a few times and when I do them myself they usually don't last the whole time. I think it also depends on how you apply them.

But being warm, sweating or being out in the heat can definitely have an affect on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find that they stay on good as long as you put them on good

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes