If you were invited to a masquerade ball, what would you be?

I think masquerade balls are so romantic. I've always wanted to go to a proper one, with people my age, all done up in masks and everything. I dunno; it gives off such an amazing vibe from all the books I've read, I'm dying go attend one one day. I don't know what I would be, but I think I'll go with a concept instead of a physical thing. Maybe magic, or night, or fire, or ice, or something like that. All I know is that I would spend ALL my money buying that dress. Ughhh take me back to the middle ages or Victorian ages, please!

38

Most Helpful Guy

• I went to one as "The Modern King," I had a midnight black suit with a deep purple shirt, purple and gold interweaving tie on an unbuttoned shirt, gold crown with rubies embedded, red velvet cape, and a hand carved wooden scepter. It was an amazing night

• My mask was a gold and black half mask, made to look like dripping gold and obsidian. Sadly, I was there representing somebody so I didn't get to keep the outfit

Most Helpful Girl

• I am going to a very elaborate one in August. Not totally sure yet but I am thinking of a peacock inspired ensemble. I am getting ready to start on a headdress and design my hair and make-up scheme.

https://labyrinthmasquerade.com/