If you were invited to a masquerade ball, what would you be?

I think masquerade balls are so romantic. I've always wanted to go to a proper one, with people my age, all done up in masks and everything. I dunno; it gives off such an amazing vibe from all the books I've read, I'm dying go attend one one day. I don't know what I would be, but I think I'll go with a concept instead of a physical thing. Maybe magic, or night, or fire, or ice, or something like that. All I know is that I would spend ALL my money buying that dress. Ughhh take me back to the middle ages or Victorian ages, please!

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I went to one as "The Modern King," I had a midnight black suit with a deep purple shirt, purple and gold interweaving tie on an unbuttoned shirt, gold crown with rubies embedded, red velvet cape, and a hand carved wooden scepter. It was an amazing night

1|0
    0|0
    • My mask was a gold and black half mask, made to look like dripping gold and obsidian. Sadly, I was there representing somebody so I didn't get to keep the outfit

Most Helpful Girl

• I am going to a very elaborate one in August. Not totally sure yet but I am thinking of a peacock inspired ensemble. I am getting ready to start on a headdress and design my hair and make-up scheme.

https://labyrinthmasquerade.com/

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• That'd be pretty cool! Of course I'd go as long as I wasn't required to be fabulously wealthy. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I went to one late last year ! It's good fun indeed.

I wore a suit ( black), a deep purple shirt and a black vest topped off by a black top hat. The mask was gold with trimming to it.

I guess it was " Vampire aristocrat" .

1|0
    0|0
  • Me tooo... very excited about ball dancing but never got any chance

1|0
    0|0
  • nope. i went to one (in a videogame) it seemed rlly stupid

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd go dressed as Darth Vader

1|0
    0|0
  • i like the Video Taylor Swift did for Love Story.

1|0
    0|0
  • the closeted gay guy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• When my uncle got married in Vegas, he had a masquerade theme but only for the bridal party and family of the groom. It was a very simple type of masquerade though, nothing elaborate. I wore a plain little black dress with a fascinator and a mask I'd made myself that had rhinestones and a feather hot glued onto it.

If I were to attend a proper one, I think I'd go as something like The Red Death from Phantom of the Opera because that's badass. Just make it a feminine version.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know something creative

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes