Ugly Girls Don't Exist?

In all honesty, and I'm addressing this to the many insecure girls that are reading this (should there be such); I am only 17 years old but I can say for certain that I have in my years never seen an ugly girl. Every girl is beautiful and pretty; yes, even the girl I dig as school can of course be considered the ugliest in my year, but I still think she is mighty pretty. Me, a boy, I have to say - I'm self conscious myself and think that I am ugly. But girls; man-o-man every girl is good looking. There are of course those models and barbie dolls our there who say of themselves and others about them that they are better looking and ideal; makes me laugh, you know. Surely those models look good but so does every other girl. I hope you understand what I'm saying here.

There are ugly things about some girls thought; being that some girls have ugly personalities and especially those who call other beautiful girls ugly.

You might look into the mirror and think you're ugly, but you are not. No, pimples, blemishes or other flaws do not matter. for you are beautiful. When I look at the girl I dig I don't look at her pimples, her pale skin, no, I look at HER. So, if you're a girl and think you're ugly; let me tell you: you're not. I know for sure.

Please take this post seriously and tell me your thoughts in the comments.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There are very very few ugly people in the world in general. It's not something that is favoured genetically - nature always wants to increase the viability of offspring. Ugliness is usually related to a weak gene pool.

1|1
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've posted this because of a rather stupid reason. I watched American Horror Story and the girl with down syndrome wanted to dress as a pretty girl on Halloween. And I thought all the time "Why is she saying that? She's not ugly, why would she think that?" Of course it's just a TV series but I felt the need to express my conception of things

Most Helpful Guy

• So what I have learned from this post is: Girls are never ugly but men can be because I am insecure about myself.

This is the most cringy post I have seen on this website to date...

0|3
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I'm confused. You claim "Ugly Girls Don't Exist," yet make this statement:

"There are ugly things about some girls thought; being that some girls have ugly personalities and especially those who call other beautiful girls ugly."

If girls can have "ugly" personalities, then you still say that they're "ugly"— a complete contradiction.

0|2
    2|0
  • This was very sweet, I personally I am happy with the way I look with the exception of acne but hey it will go away, Thank you!

0|1
    0|0
    • Acne? I could talk about that all day long! I've had pimples and zits for years now, but believe you me, it's not that bad if you have them. Like I said, you're pretty. No need to look at you to know it

• Show All
    • That's nice to hear :D The guys in my grade aren't really arrogant; they are more - well... extroverted and the kool kidz... ya know

• I am an extrovert but I guess people are intimidated by me and have the wrong perception form what I have heard, it so funny though because the dumb ones think I'm anti-social but it's just because i dont socialize with them because they are superficial

• my momma told me one thing pretty girls dont poop so there for were all equal cause we all poop

0|0
    0|0
  • You're so sweet

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm telling you, I've never seen an ugly girl. That's the truth

• I get it. And you actually see the girl and see past her insecurities. Good on you

• Thank you :3 I know (at least I can imagine) how some girls might feel about their looks and I'm trying to sort of help with their insecurity. I mean I'm insecure myself, even more than usual I'd say, but what I said I truly meant

• I feel that way about people in general

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Dude, this is the most white knight thing I've read all week.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and is governed by popular consensus.
    If most people think you're ugly, you are. Some people think eating shit is awesome. But it's still disgusting, regardless of how few are willing to eat it.

What's more, what's this crap about you think you personally are ugly? What does that mean? So you are the only ugly person on the planet or is ugly only a guy thing?

I certainly want an answer to that, but there are millions of ugly girls.

0|3
    0|1
    • Exactly that I'm saying. But there are no ugly girls ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Show All
    • I didn't ask anything...

• I was referencing the 7th post. Where you asked "what's the matter with you" You do realize that's a question. Or is that anything thing you can't see that's true like ugly girls?

• 0|1
    0|0
  • There are people and dont generalize with girls but they aren't as good looking as others like myself included.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol stop lying.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not lying, in my eyes every girl is beautiful looking.

• Show All
    • I've seen many ugly women who think they are too good for the average man.

• Same theme applies; they might be ugly on the inside and the general conception of their outer appearance might be negative but I bet they are pretty no matter their personality. But a bad personality also makes them look bad ;)

• Every man is ugly while every woman is pretty

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes