Ugly Girls Don't Exist?

In all honesty, and I'm addressing this to the many insecure girls that are reading this (should there be such); I am only 17 years old but I can say for certain that I have in my years never seen an ugly girl. Every girl is beautiful and pretty; yes, even the girl I dig as school can of course be considered the ugliest in my year, but I still think she is mighty pretty. Me, a boy, I have to say - I'm self conscious myself and think that I am ugly. But girls; man-o-man every girl is good looking. There are of course those models and barbie dolls our there who say of themselves and others about them that they are better looking and ideal; makes me laugh, you know. Surely those models look good but so does every other girl. I hope you understand what I'm saying here.

There are ugly things about some girls thought; being that some girls have ugly personalities and especially those who call other beautiful girls ugly.

You might look into the mirror and think you're ugly, but you are not. No, pimples, blemishes or other flaws do not matter. for you are beautiful. When I look at the girl I dig I don't look at her pimples, her pale skin, no, I look at HER. So, if you're a girl and think you're ugly; let me tell you: you're not. I know for sure.

Please take this post seriously and tell me your thoughts in the comments.

66

Most Helpful Girl

• There are very very few ugly people in the world in general. It's not something that is favoured genetically - nature always wants to increase the viability of offspring. Ugliness is usually related to a weak gene pool.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've posted this because of a rather stupid reason. I watched American Horror Story and the girl with down syndrome wanted to dress as a pretty girl on Halloween. And I thought all the time "Why is she saying that? She's not ugly, why would she think that?" Of course it's just a TV series but I felt the need to express my conception of things

Most Helpful Guy

• So what I have learned from this post is: Girls are never ugly but men can be because I am insecure about myself.

This is the most cringy post I have seen on this website to date...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE