It's coming soon... What are your best and worst Halloween costumes?

My best was my mermaid costume in college I made myself. Worst was when I went as Nala from the Lion King. I was 4. The costume had a tail in the back and it really bothered me all night. It was a huge fail because in the home video my parents made of that night, I can be heard several times exclaiming, "I have something in my butt crack!" And I can be seen pulling at my behind and adjusting it all night. My parents laughing behind the camera, of course lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Costume? I don't need a costume to scare the shit out of people. JK. Some day I want to be famous enough to go to Halloween parties as my self wearing a mask of myself. That at some point I'll take of the mask and see how long it takes for people to realize its me.

1|0
    0|0
    • #goals remember to ring up your old g@g friend and invite me lol

• Show All
    • I have my life together like that lol

• I ASSume that is you in the picture. If so, you have my compliments. I like to to think that my Name and profile pic match as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• My laziest last minute idea was I wore a Netflix t shirt and carried around a bag of ice and went as Netflix and Chill 😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• One of these days Im gonna be the straight block from tetris... When I see two people having conversations Im going to place myself between them and just chill like I belong.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could imagine a costume that had you yelling that in college would've been pretty popular as well! Mermaid does sound good though!

1|0
    0|0
  • best was batman when I was like 6 cause I felt like a real hero and worst was a vampire the makeup was annoying but I was like 10

1|0
    0|0
  • Best Rin from Blue Exorcist. Worst is probably Natsu from Fairy Tail.

1|0
    0|0
  • "It's coming soon"... wtf are you talking about? We recently just got to August.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only later you really had something there.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes