It's coming soon... What are your best and worst Halloween costumes?

My best was my mermaid costume in college I made myself. Worst was when I went as Nala from the Lion King. I was 4. The costume had a tail in the back and it really bothered me all night. It was a huge fail because in the home video my parents made of that night, I can be heard several times exclaiming, "I have something in my butt crack!" And I can be seen pulling at my behind and adjusting it all night. My parents laughing behind the camera, of course lol

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Costume? I don't need a costume to scare the shit out of people. JK. Some day I want to be famous enough to go to Halloween parties as my self wearing a mask of myself. That at some point I'll take of the mask and see how long it takes for people to realize its me.

• #goals remember to ring up your old g@g friend and invite me lol

• I have my life together like that lol

• I ASSume that is you in the picture. If so, you have my compliments. I like to to think that my Name and profile pic match as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• My laziest last minute idea was I wore a Netflix t shirt and carried around a bag of ice and went as Netflix and Chill 😂😂😂