What do you like about girls?

Boob size, hair, personality, facial structure literally anything

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 15 I don't know bra sizes like srly that asking too much.. But B-C... Judge me if u wanna.(I can do smaller or larger boobs but you better have really good personality) Long brown or red (natural) hair. Similar personality as me abit awkward and likes tech, politics and is sarcastic. Dunno bout facial structure... her height preferable shorter than me or just as tall as me. Existing? blue or green beautiful eyes. Doesn't wear TOO MUCH make up but like basic makeup that most girls have on week days is just fine. Eh.. Ask me if u want more... I'm a very detailed guy... Dunno if thats a good thing but your question brought up stuff I didn't know I liked in a girl...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Personality is key for me. I don't care how big your boobs are. I could care less about your legs. But if there's a connection, I could care less. But there's that whole 14 thing. Sorry, can't touch the fruit of the forbidden tree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their elbows. They have that certain point to them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Face first and foremost, but I think it's mostly about the eyes, smile and facial expressions. Then it's the personality amd intelligence. Body comes last, but too overweight is not my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Company, eyes, long hairboobs, how their pussy tastes, how they react when i make them cum, them using their mouth on me too.

0|0
    0|0
  • No preference.
    Brunette, wavy.
    Smart, rational, logical, nice, ambitious
    Small?

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes and smile i like how small they are to its cute

0|0
    0|0
  • well the fact that they are female plays a lot into it lol

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely personality, hopefully shorter than me, nice hair, healthy skin, isn't ditsy

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes and hair, hair tells how healthy you're and eyes shows how confident you're

0|0
    0|0
  • for me heart is important... Beauty fades away heart stay beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • all if the above

1|0
    0|0
  • Long story short the softer features in general

0|0
    0|0
  • SMILE