How tall would you guess I am?

How tall would you guess I am?

• 6'2
  • A nice tall 4'10
  • 4'6 and 1/2
    Vote C
  • 5'11 and 2/3
    Vote D
  • 5'8 and 3/4
    Vote E
  • 5'7 and 3/4
    Vote F
  • 6'8
    Vote G

159

Most Helpful Girl

• Like 12 feet

πŸ˜‚

• Finally now I can get dates ;P I am officially the tallest men women wouldn't even have to sit they could just stand to suck on my wiener :P.

Most Helpful Guy

• you are just shy of 5"9

What Girls Said 14

• 5/7?

• 4'10 you already told us (*Β΄-`)

• I would guess you are roughly about 200-250 pixels tall on my computer monitor.

• 5 11 maybe. How tall are you?

• 5'8 and 3/4 can I just round up and say 5'9 or would that be catfishing?

• 10'3"

• Wow I am below average 10'10 is average height for the male what should I do for being so short?

• Exactly you can be trusted you would never do anything for your own selfish benefits.
      starecat.com/.../...ith-a-selfie-stick-selfish.jpg
      And with my social security number you would use it to renew my passports and only use to get me the best social security benefits ^_^.

• Absolutely πŸ˜„ I'll make sure everything is top notch and up to date, taxes in order and bills paid

• 5'8?

• Close 5'8 and 3/4 ;). Is that a bad height?

• Can I just say I am 5'9 since I am only a 1/4 inch away from 5'9? :D and plus technically I lied since my shoes add like 1/2 an inch.

• Lol it s fine πŸ˜‚

• 2 inches tall.

• That's a good height right?

• Well then I am gonna start over flowing you with at least 3,244 dick picks a day I think that's a good amount not too little and not too annoying <3.

• Oh no, we have to start off small.

• I would say a nice tall 4'10 :-)

• 5'8" and 3/4, I bet! πŸ˜†

• I would say 5'10"

• 5"11' at least

• 5'7 .-.

• 5'5 isn't an option so i vote 5'7

• ... and 3/4? Really, on what government form do they ask you for that level of exactness. Just lie and round up like everyone else. It's not like anyone will ever pull out a ruler and actually verify.

• I like to be honest. Would if I put that I am my actual height but I lied by adding 1/4 inch extra to my height and then they find out? Isn't that a form of catfishing since I wouldn't be exactly what they were expecting?

• A fourth of an inch is not catfishing. Adding an entire foot to your height is catfishing. Saying you're black is catfishing. Depending on what shoes you wear, you can easily go up and down a 1/4 of an inch plus like that. Plus it is fact, that your height, just like your weight, changes throughout the day so not really lying at all.

• That's true but your height only changes by 1 inch during the day at the most plus my sneakers add at least 1- 1.5 inches and my other sneakers like add 2 inches. Still I think that's just trying to rationalize it which is not good so I still feel like its catfishing. How tall are you?

What Guys Said 8