Why do women choose their appearance just to please men?

Like wearing makeup, or wearing leggings to show off their butt to us, for example

136

Most Helpful Girl

• Women are sexy because men *find* us sexy.

It is what we are built for, mentally and physically.

Most Helpful Guy

• They want attention

What Girls Said 12

• I do it for myself.

• Why do a lot of guys expect it is my question? And its not just for men though I won't lie sometimes it is to catch their attention. However a lot of times its too look good for your job or to show other girls what you got and believe it or not... Sometimes its too just feel confident when you look in the mirrroe. Depends on situation, mood, and girl

• Most of the time, from my experience, it's not for men.

• It's not just for pleasing men. It's often to please myself and to make other girls jalous.

• We do it to look presentable and yes, sometimes... only sometimes to please men. But it's mainly for looking presentable. Sometimes we have the days we just want to tie our hair up and wear jeans but when it comes to going out, it feels nice to wear heels and a cute outfit. How would you react if your date showed up with a sweatshirt and sweatpants on? That's a sign of being unhygienic and careless. I won't leave for a night out without brushing my hair, putting a little makeup on, and picking out a decent outfit. I expect a guy to do the same by grooming his hair and smelling good.

• they don't lol fake news

• I don't do it for anyone except me, myself and I

• We do it for ourselves.

• it's not for men at least I never do that for men

• I do it to look good for myself

• Um sometimes it's too please other women

• Because they get things in return as well

What Guys Said 5

• Some girls do it for attention from men, other do it just be look good/decent. It depends on the woman.

• I suppose many do it for themselves, for them to feel like they look good or more confident. I don't know for sure though

• ohh yeah this question makes sense

• To attract us?

• Low self esteem