What's the best products to moisturize and clean my face deeply?

I have acne and oily skin and some scars from the pimples so I really need some advice on how to prevent and improve the acne and the oilness.. I don't have any issues with their price but I don't want them to be soo expensive.. so what do you have to suggest?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Soap and warm water, once when you first wake up and once when you go to bed. Use less/no makeup. And change your pillow cases every week (or every day, if you can).

Most Helpful Girl

• Use natural, organic herbs and oils.. certain creams are damaging to the skin. I recommend shark oil, I recently purchased some from a nearby flea market and it works wonders.. Also shea body butter soap is very good when it includes natural earth-based ingredients.