Two products of makeup you couldn't go without?

For me
1. Concealer
2. Mascara Two products of makeup you couldn't go without?

277

Most Helpful Guy

• Lip balm and eye cream

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Well my makeup needs pretty much don't extend past throwing water on my face lol. I'd say it depends on age and their facial needs. Someone older might want serums with retinol for crows feet while someone younger with acne will want a facial wash or concealer. If I was a girl I'd say mascara or foundation. Since I'm not and if I'd have to pick something being a guy I'd say a facial wash with microbe ads for after a workout even though I just use water lol. Honestly I'm kinda surprised how much I know and picked up from dating lol.

• *micro beads

• Not just that but if you live with someone you really get to know them... Especially their makeup needs and how it encroachs into your area of the bathroom. πŸ˜‚

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I have no idea what these are except mascara. I know they are makeup but I don't know exactly what

• I wouldn't expect a guy to know all these stuff anyways so props for knowing one.

• Don't wear makeup

• Water xD

• none

• None

What Girls Said 26

• Couldn't go without?
    Concealer for sure aaaaaand yeah, mascara.

• Two things! Impossible 😰 can't leave anything out, They will feel left out. But I guess mascara and foundation. Don't tell the others 😩

• The eyes are the windows to the soul so make em big and bright! Lol I would for sure go for the same as you; mascara and concealer for the win here!

• Lipstick and liquid eyeliner.

P. s. You messaged me and I can't reply yet until xper 2, sorry girl.

• Interesting choice in products Nice and Don't worry about the message and by the way nice hair color typically, I'm not a fan of red hair but it looks good on U. Is that your natural hair Color?

• I feel like they go a long way, I could live without most of it I guess but I do love my lipsticks and as well I feel amazing with some good flash eyelashes but without eyeliner they are nothing.

I'm super curious now about what you wanted to ask πŸ™ˆ

And thanks, kind of an older photo now but my natural is like a moose brown which I normally dye darker.

• Yeah I see , what you mean by those two products. It's just like me with concealer and mascara. I swear I most likely wouldn't walk out of the house without it. Oh so not natural color consider yourself lucky you can pull of a red most people can't. It suits you well. Don't worry it was nothing before. I honestly don't even remember.

• My Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow pomade because it works for both my brows and as an eyeliner. And my MAC lipstick in Ruby Woo because red lipstick kicks ass.

• I could go without them all

• Mascara and eye liner and concealer

• foundation and bronzer

• Mascara and lipstick

• Foundation. πŸ˜‚ I have acne so...

• same as you. mascara and concealer.

• Eyeliner and concealer.

• Concealer and lipstick/lipgloss

• Mascara and foundation

• Eyebrow pencil and mascara.

• lipstick and mascara

• all of it

• Spirit gum and Sharpie.

• mascara and lipstick

• Mascara labello

• More from Girls
    6