What do you think of beauty-conscious guys?

They're a big turn-on to me. Just the fact that they love themselves, take care of themselves and give themselves a bit of their precious time in front of the mirror, and they express themselves through their fashion, the whole thing impresses me a lot!

Omg guys! I didn't mean guys who wear makeup! You know you can still take good care of your skin and hair and nails even if you don't wear makeup, right? -.-

And it's important for everyone to choose their outfit wisely. Boys who simply put any t-shirt on with any pants piss me the hell out. -.-

720

Most Helpful Guy

• It is always nice to hear that. I totally agree and I am 100% certain that I can say so does my girlfriend LOL. You totally described me in what you wrote, and I am proud to say that I take pride in being conscious of how I look and what I wear. No it doesn't make me gay and I don't take more time in the bathroom as my girlfriend (most of the time LOL) I agree that guys that just throw clothes on that look crappy should be taken under our wing and taught how to respect themselves and how they look :) & that is my.02 Cents ;)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Amazing! :) It's really appreciable. Some guys just put on any t-shirt with any pants and that looks so annoying, especially when they come in such clothing in class smelling like sweat, ugh this is a classroom not a playground ffs. -.- Wish people realized that.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you mean by 'beauty conscious' if you're talking makeup and coloured contact lenses then no.

But if you're talking about the men who take care of their hair and appearance in general then yes. Definitely a turn. It's quite unattractive when a guy doesn't have any sense of his own style and expects you to do the clothes shopping for him. I've seen men like this, and it's not manly to me at all. It's just very lazy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE