Is the natural look really the way to go?

I've heard this a million times from men: "Women should not wear makeup! They look better all natural!". I've always disagreed, I look hideous without makeup. So let's put up a comparison - me with makeup on and me with no makeup at all. Do you still think I shouldn't wear any makeup? Try to be completely honest with this one. I do not get offended if you think either look looks bad on me.
  • Is the natural look really the way to go??Makeup 💄
  • Is the natural look really the way to go??No makeup ✖
  • Other/Results
    Vote C

1533

Most Helpful Guy

• To be fair most of the talking about makeup among guys I've heard is that it can used to alter your appearance radically, making women look beautiful when if you removed the makeup they would look ugly, so people think it's 'false advertisement' and/or unfair because men can't really do that. But I don't think most people would have a problem in your case, because yes, the makeup makes a noticable difference in your appearance, but at least by my standards you are certainly not ugly even without the makeup. I mean personally I think that the biggest difference in your pictures is that in the one with makeup your eyes don't look as tired to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most women look better with makeup, because that's what makeup is SUPPOSED to do. It enhances your features and improves them. I always find it interesting when men online claim they hate makeup because I've never heard men in real life complain about it. Almost all women I see men lusting over wear makeup. Lol Regardless, I don't think it really matters what anyone else thinks. If a woman wants to wear makeup, she should. If she doesn't, then that's okay too.