• Diamonds or pearls?Diamond
    Vote A
  • Diamonds or pearls?Pearls
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Diamonds, because they're so glittery. Pearls remind me too much of June Cleaver, or Barbara Bush.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Diamonds. Much more shiny. And I think I was a crow in a past life. I love really, really shiny things like that. Gemstones like diamonds, sapphires, ruby etc are the best.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• watch Adam ruins everything. diamonds are worthless, the only reason they have any value is de beers owns every single diamond mind. go for pearls

2|0
    0|0
  • diamonds. never got the appeal of pearls. also, pearls age with time when they are too much in the sunlight, diamonds don't

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • many don't even know it. but I see pearls mostly with a bit "older" women... I don't think they are popular among younger girls

• True hahahah

• both look nice but i don't know anything about them to be honest

1|0
    0|0
  • Pokemon Diamond and Pearl were okay but I preferred Platinum version.

1|1
    0|0
  • A pearl is a natural gem created by a living organism. When a foreign object is introduced into a mussel or oyster, the animal coats the irritant with a substance called nacre. Layers of nacre build up to make a pearl

1|0
    0|0
  • Diamonds give to girl on huge anniversary pearls for birthdays kinda thing for me or it's different depends on situation

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know but I would just give her the gift caravan her favorite jewl store

1|0
    0|0
  • pearl... deserve neither... u?

1|0
    0|0
  • Diamonds i here are a girls best friend lol

2|0
    0|0
  • diamonds. what about you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Diamonds... Cause a watched Steven Universe

1|0
    0|0
  • Rubies and Sapphires.

1|0
    0|0
  • Diamonds

1|0
    0|0
  • I think Pearls look nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • There both fairly common things that throuf

1|0
    0|0
    • Through market manipulation and suppy hording people now believe are rare and worth money

• Neither

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like pearls better. Diamonds are just carbon allotropes: boring! That, and they're overpriced as fuck. I mean, you can just grow diamonds in a lab, and they cost much less than their "natural" counterparts. Even though these lab-grown diamonds are atom-per-atom the same exact thing as "natural" diamonds, most girls don't like them. I'm guessing because girls would rather a guy drop thousands of dollars on her instead of just a few hundred dollars? It's absolute lunacy to me.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I like pearls and diamonds but I like diamonds a bit more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pearls will give you an old look. Diamonds are better for your age.

1|0
    0|0
  • Diamonds. Pearls aren't bad, just something about them is a little off to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pearl bracelet would be nice but otherwise diamonds

1|0
    0|0
  • depends the occasion and the message I'm sending

1|0
    0|0
  • Diamonds are a girls best friend

1|0
    0|0
  • Diamonds.