Which are mesmerizing?

I was born with green eyes but they changed as I got older. I got told a lot that I'd look much better with green eyes (😕)
So I am just asking.

• Deep Brown Eyes
    Vote A
  • Deep Green Eyes
    Vote B
  • One brown and one green
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like deep brown eyes, but all eyes are unique and beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• personally I loooove brown eyes. light colored eyes just look odd to me I don't know I've just always thought this. but brown eyes are just perfect.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Whoever told you that is full of non-sense that has the ability to turn a positive into a negative,, so consider the source, but don't be too harsh as they have issue.

You have beautiful bedroom eyes, with a nice smile framing your lovely face.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never ever EVER considered eye color when I talk about girls I'm into.

#StopStressing

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly green eyes are a huge turn on

2|1
    0|0
  • One brown and one green

1|2
    0|0
  • love Heterochromia *different color for each eye*

1|1
    0|0
  • A. But I like bright blue better. Then Brown.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I have a preference for brown eyes but the last guy I was with had the most beautiful green eyes I'd ever seen in my life ♥

1|0
    0|0
  • I like dark eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like brown and blue eyes the most.

1|0
    0|0
  • i was kinda the same. i was born with bright green eyes with a small tint of brown. as i got older and hit puberty, the green faded away and i was left with mostly brown eyes. i personally think brown eyes look better because if you're in sunlight or a bright room, the eyes glow really nicely. i only know this because my boyfriend has told me "did you know your brown eyes glow really beautifully in the sunlight"

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes