Are men aware of all of the ass jobs that women are getting nowadays?

It's one of the highest rising cosmetic procedures..

so fake asses everywhere

do you know and do you care?
Updates:
They are doing it because "big butts are in" thanks to Kim k, nicki Minaj, iggy etc

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm aware it's more popular nowadays, but I don't have to worry about it, the girls I'm around aren't into that. That's something rich people do, with the occasional average girl doing it.

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No, actually, a lot of average people do it too
      Not just rich people

• Well, I've never seen it with the girls around me.

• You probably have but are oblivious to it
      An ass job doesn't necessarily mean a huge one

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe a woman can do whatever she wants with her body. Some fake boobs/butts look good, and some are obviously very, very fake looking. But to me, I haven't gotten any cosmetic surgery, and perhaps I never will. But who cares what other people do. Take it or leave it :)

2|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• i would never go with someone that superficial, the only reason anyone should have surgery like that is if they have had bad burns or disfigurement of sorts - anything else is just total vanity

1|0
    1|0
  • I know about it. I don't prefer it but I wouldn't break it off with a woman for having it by any means. I can understand that it makes women more confident and improves their job and social opportunities so I don't hate for doing what's best for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are always saying "we don't do anything with our bodies for men" so no, men aren't noticing because it isn't something done for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a woman operates her ass she can't be more stupid.

Nickimonkey is disgusting for me. I prefer a real woman not a piece of plastic

1|1
    0|0
  • I wasn't aware. I'm not sure why I should care though. If that's what someone wants to do then good for them. I'm not sure on their reasoning for getting it but if it makes them feel better than I'd say that is a positive.

0|0
    0|0
  • 22,000 a year. So every day we probably see a surgically enlarged behind around us!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a damn HOW a girl gets a nice ass, as long as she HAS a nice ass.

1|0
    1|0
  • Theyve been building fake asses for years. Do I care? Does the pope shit in woods? (maybe)

0|0
    0|0
  • I know them... insta is full of them... and I fucking hate all those fake boobs and butts

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol we are. Most of us can't explain it. If i had money to invest I'd put it in women's cosmetics cause y'all are serious fool with your money.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as the ass is soft its fine. i don't want to grab hard plastic 😂

1|0
    1|0
  • I do not really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not an ass guy so don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural or fake, I like them all 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Was I the only one that thought this was about female employment?

0|0
    0|0
  • That's fucked up

0|0
    0|0
  • Show me something natural, ass with some stretch marks

0|2
    0|0
    • Sadly it has nothing to do with guys... Guys don't care about ass or boobs...

Women are just insecure and want a better ass than their friends.

• Why are they doing it?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i'm getting mine done in a couple weeks and aside from the few saying it's a waste of money, generally guys are excited for me

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you want one?

• Show All
    • Hmm I see! So, do you think it's gonna boost your confidence
      How big do you want it

• i think it will!! i'm excited. i want it a little smaller than kylie's

• Most guys don't notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wasn't aware that it was such a big thing no.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah they now it

0|0
    0|0
  • They are. They just do not care as long as it looks good

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes