Are men aware of all of the ass jobs that women are getting nowadays?

It's one of the highest rising cosmetic procedures..

so fake asses everywhere

do you know and do you care?
They are doing it because "big butts are in" thanks to Kim k, nicki Minaj, iggy etc

619

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm aware it's more popular nowadays, but I don't have to worry about it, the girls I'm around aren't into that. That's something rich people do, with the occasional average girl doing it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No, actually, a lot of average people do it too
      Not just rich people

• Well, I've never seen it with the girls around me.

• You probably have but are oblivious to it
      An ass job doesn't necessarily mean a huge one

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe a woman can do whatever she wants with her body. Some fake boobs/butts look good, and some are obviously very, very fake looking. But to me, I haven't gotten any cosmetic surgery, and perhaps I never will. But who cares what other people do. Take it or leave it :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE