Girls, do you sleep in bras at night?

It doesn't bother me that I sleep with wire bras. If you do sleep in a bra, what type? I would understand sports bras too. I'm just curious because I know a lot of people go with nothing and I'm like how? My whole life I sleep with some sort of bra.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no I don't it's actually not good for you to sleep in a bra

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yea. I've heard that and I know it's a myth that your boobs will sag if you don't. Sleeping wise not during the day

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 30

• i sleep in bras. i don't care what type. i do think bralettes are comfier, but i have no problem with wired ones. if i lived alone or if i was with my boyfriend, i would probably go braless because it is very comfy, but i live with my parents and my brother and i just feel like it would be an awkward situation lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Up until five months ago when I became pregnant I never, ever wore a bra to bed, even though I'm a natural 36GG.
    Over the past few months with my breasts naturally getting bigger, fuller and heavier (currently I'm a 36JJ) I have now reluctantly resorted to wearing a sports bra at bedtime.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm in vacancy at the beach yes, I sleep on the balcony and i don't really want others to see me in a tank top without a bra on.
    I sleep with a push up.
    But when I'm at home I don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have large boobs and bras are not always something I can handle wile I sleep, because they hurt me a lot. but when I do sports are the way to go XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to for years until sometime after my 1st baby

0|0
    0|0
  • I just went off what my mom does and she doesn't sleep in underwear or a bra so I don't either.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope, usually it's uncomfortable, especially wired bras. I usually wear bralettes though, which I think could be okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I normally sleep either completely naked or with some loose fitting t-shirt. I guess it's just more comfortable for me

0|1
    0|0
  • I always sleep with bras. We have a majority of boys in the family so I feel safer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agreee with you i sleep literally always with bra

0|0
    0|0
  • No they hurt. I would rather feel comfortable than looking good and feeling uncomfortable 😣

0|0
    0|1
  • I just sleep in a baggy t-shirt. I find bras really uncomfortable

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm the same😂 and I don't get how its more comfortable for them, I normally sleep with a bralette

0|0
    0|0
  • nope! it makes me feel uncomfortable and achy.. not a good feeling at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes `

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope, we sleep naked, so no bra for me!

0|1
    0|0
  • No. How uncomfortable. I free boob it in bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear sports bras.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls