What's some of your favourite outfits to wear?

Oversized shirts & tights, sweaters & tights, high waisted pants and a crop top, basic tee and tights, sweatshirt and sweatpants. Anything comfy really, I don't really care what it looks like to be honest haha

59

Most Helpful Guy

• In the cold I wear Slim tapered pants, buttoned long sleeve shirts, turtlenecks, trench coats, trilby hats and fedoras.

In the heat I like wearing thin shirts and shorts or some light colored jeans to stay comfortable.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm almost the same as you. Hoodie and sweat pants is my favourite... I also don't mind athletic long sleeve tops (like tight fleeces) and yoga pants. In the winter always a base layer of some kind under my clothes.