What's some of your favourite outfits to wear?

Oversized shirts & tights, sweaters & tights, high waisted pants and a crop top, basic tee and tights, sweatshirt and sweatpants. Anything comfy really, I don't really care what it looks like to be honest haha

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In the cold I wear Slim tapered pants, buttoned long sleeve shirts, turtlenecks, trench coats, trilby hats and fedoras.

In the heat I like wearing thin shirts and shorts or some light colored jeans to stay comfortable.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm almost the same as you. Hoodie and sweat pants is my favourite... I also don't mind athletic long sleeve tops (like tight fleeces) and yoga pants. In the winter always a base layer of some kind under my clothes.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I like wearing suits. my job is one of labor so I don't get to wear expensive/ professional looking clothing often.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love plaid shirts and jeans. you can wear the shirt in all sorts of different styles like arms pulled up and open and most of the time I'll wearna shirt underneath but yeah, those are the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gym: tank top and tight shorts

Casual: shorts and plain t shirt or polo shirt. Jeans and sweater.

1|0
    0|0
  • jeans and a t shirt although i'm tempted by the crop top, basic tee and tights

1|0
    0|0
  • I do color schemes, I have a two teal outfits, and one pink/purple

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite outfit to wear is my Birthday suit.

1|0
    0|0
  • To be a real gentleman wearing suit

0|0
    0|0
  • you forgot booty shorts and thing bikini

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Sweatpants
    Tank tops/tshirts
    Sport shorts
    Leggings/tights/yoga pants
    Hoodies/jumpers/jackets
    Slipper socks
    Pyjamas!!! ❤️❤️

As you can tell mostly sport/home wear lol

1|0
    0|0
  • this one is my all time favourite

0|2
    0|0
  • Oversized tshirts with leggings, oversized sweaters with leggings, basic tshirts with jeans, skater dresses, 40's day dresses, 30s house dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ripped jeans and oversized t shirts.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes