How much of a turn off is cellulite?

If your bf/gf or someone you're interested in had cellulite would it be a major turn off or would you look past it? Does it gross you out? Does it even matter to you at all? If so, how much do you care about it?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• Not if she brought a lot too the table froma relationship standpoint. I wouldn't order up cellulite obviously. But, in this day and age with so mama cheaters, liars, and people who can't handle money if the worst thing about her is cellulite- --- Who cares?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most men I know don't care about some cellulite unless there is way too much that it totally changes the look of one's skin and body. So I noticed most of them don't really mind it as much. On the other hand, there are boys who are totally caught up in the bubble of unrealistic photoshopped shots of celebrities with massive flawless curves and not a single imperfection. The same boys expect you to have a fat ass but don't like the body changes that occur with it. Like I said; boys.

• I don't expect girl to have fat ass, it's just a marketing trend that you are talking about. I like normal like this www.energepic.com/.../646-y8MJ9UIB7N5p2yXYuY4W.jpg

The thing that you are talking about it's just a trend it comes and goes, media and market need to change little, they are always consequences like plastic surgeries, but the main most important thing is that people talk about that "top fake shit trend" Why? Simply more you talk share stupid instagram picture like you are zombie, trend spreads easier, more money they earn (fashion industry, beauty industry, fake girls doing plastic surgery ugh ugly and so on, maybe one day cellulite will be such turn off that every girl would like to get rid of it. Why? Because of mass marketing, like a damn fidget spinners they come and go, some trend stays for little longer because of $ flowing in from HUGE brands) it's just about $$ maybe after 4-5 years it'll change to legs and than back to boobs and than who knows...