What do you think of these shoes and would you be able to wear them for daytime?

what do you think of these shoes and would you be able to wear them for daytime?

I have bought them but unsure about them and whether there just for night (like parties) or if you can wear them for day ( like shopping or meeting your friends)

33

Most Helpful Guy

• They're not bad. I prefer more of a heel... or more strictly a wedge. This appears to be a sandal/wedge hybrid. It should work. Not my most favorite style to see on a woman but at least they are open and fairly flirty.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• These are more suitable for parties and stuff, specially because you don't have to do a lot. During daytime, although they won't look bad, but due to their high heels they'd trouble you. During shopping and all, prefer to go with something casual and comfortable.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE