Do you like vintage dresses?

Do you like vintage dresses?Do you like vintage dresses?

Do you like vintage dresses?

1623

Most Helpful Guy

• depends who's wearing it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 22

• Absolutely beautiful :) I think the vintage dresses do a great job of showing off a beautiful figure. I hope that sometime in the future guys fashion will catch up to the beauty and many options that girls have :) & that is my.02 Cents ;)

• wow. they look really nice. are they coming back in style again. I think you would look amazing in a y of the dresses you selected for the post

• It looks cute on a woman I guess. It gave them a refined but gentle look. Good thing my girlfriend has a lot of 'em

• anything that makes a girl/woman/lady look like a princess is worth liking always

• I love them. I follow a few women on Instagram that to vintage dresses and outfits from the 40s and 50s.

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 16

• Those are gorgeous😱 if you have the right body rhenium their perfect

• I actually have three in my wardrobe which I bought in one of the local charity shops.
    I think they're absolutely gorgeous, and when wearing them I get some really lovely compliments.

• I absolutely LOVE vintage dresses. Vintage is my favorite style of dress and fashion in general.

• I wouldn't wear it but I think it look good, especially on a curvy body.

• Yes, I think they are so feminine and pretty. :)

• More from Girls
    11