Best place to get makeup?

where can I get the best cheap/affordable makeup?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No Idea if you have this in America but I think my cousin gets it from a shop called "Myer"

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• This is going to sound weird but Marshalls or TJ Maxx.
    I've seen some AMAZING high end makeup there for a fraction of the price.
    I've never seen a foundation there though. But I have seen everything else.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thank you 😊

• I've personally seen a lot of Kat Von D, Too Faced, Mac, Stila and Bare Minerals.
      But as you probably know, these places differ from each individual store to store. So don't get pissed if some store sucks one day.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• look for it online
    and check their reviews

0|0
    0|0
  • In which country you want?

0|0
    0|0
  • have you looked online?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Also there's a site called coastalscents and they have the best eye shadows and they are perfect super pogmented and their eyeshadow primer is great also you could get makeup for less over the depop app or those kinds of apps I've actually gotten high end makeup from swaps (u send them something they send u something)

1|0
    0|0
  • Walmart and Ulta has lines of make of all types. NYX is amazing and inexpensive. Hard candy is another that is sold at Walmart. Very vibrant and pigmented colors for all occasions. I actual love their $6.00 palette more than my $50 Urban Decay ones and the colors stay on much better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly Walmart and Walgreens are my absolute go to places, and occasionally HEB. I would definitely recommend checking out Milani, Wet'n'Wild, and Hard Candy because they're usually all really good but not super expensive

1|0
    0|0
  • as lame as it sounds Walmart or target have good selections that aren't super expensive like Sephora and ulta I prefer the Maybelline line because they're cheap for good quality

2|0
    0|0
  • In any store like Wal Mart and Target, they should have Elf. Everybody already said NYX, Maybelline and Milani so - Elf is fkn awesome.

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes