Girls, Does anybody know about making your eyebrows grow faster?

I wanna know if you guys know if there is something to make your eyebrow grow faster? My left eyebrow is kinda shorter than the right one... last time i went to do my eyebrows they messed them up. lmaoo i need help !

23

Most Helpful Girl

• hahah aw that sucks, my friend said olive oil worked for her
    she used to have super thin eyebrows but decided to let them grow but they didn't lol so her aunt told her to put some olive oil whenever she was at home and now she's got her bushy eyebrows back lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE