Girls, Does anybody know about making your eyebrows grow faster?

I wanna know if you guys know if there is something to make your eyebrow grow faster? My left eyebrow is kinda shorter than the right one... last time i went to do my eyebrows they messed them up. lmaoo i need help !

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• hahah aw that sucks, my friend said olive oil worked for her
    she used to have super thin eyebrows but decided to let them grow but they didn't lol so her aunt told her to put some olive oil whenever she was at home and now she's got her bushy eyebrows back lol

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• coconut oil and exfoliating works for me when I was in fourth grade I shaved off half of my eyebrow and it helped grow back twice as fast and took about a month to look presentable but it worked and I an currently doing the same process because I'm growing mine out but the thing that works rn is not trimming or plucking and it's hard yo resist the urge but it's working and in hoping mine will be as thick as I wish by the end of the month

1|0
    0|0
  • Use lash serum and apply it to the parts you want more filled in and take biotin vitamins/gummies.

Also condition your eyebrows with coco oil or aloe not every night but a few times a week? And do not pluck or pull at your eyebrows mindlessly!!! don't touch them!

1|0
    0|0
  • My mother uses castor oil or you can also use garlic oil apply it on the eyebrows everyday.

1|0
    0|0
  • What had worked for me was, 1 teaspoon of vitamin e oil mixed with 1 teaspoons of coconut oil with a few drops of castor oil ( because it's thick) Mix it all together. I would massage my eyebrows and my eyelash. In 2+ weeks, it should be working. Hope this helps :)

0|0
    0|0
  • ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, WORKS ON LASHES TOO DO NOT GET IT IN YOUR EYE

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes