Guys, Are you really more attracted to blondes or do you just think they are more approachable?

I recently dyed my hair blonde from brunette and honestly I am getting approached more. I don't look better blonde. I look worse. What gives?
  • Yes, I prefer blondes over brunettes and other dark hair.
    Vote A
  • No, I just think they are more approachable.
    Vote B
  • No, I just think they are more easy generally.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont really have a particular preference, but I guess blondes just catch you eye. Its like we are programmed to stare at a blonde. if we see one. Although I dont really have preference, if I had to, I would go with country blondes.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe it just looks good on you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah thank you for the thought, but I genuinely think it doesn't! I think it has to do with some conception of blonde women to be honest.

• I don't know, I'm naturally blonde and my friends are brunette and we all get hit on lol I heard more than one guy say that my 🐱 must be so pale and pink.. it creeped me out a bit and I've also had guys ask me if the carpet matched the drapes 😑

• Ahhhhh, yes I think they are interested in light hair down their haha!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I guess it has something to do with psychological block or stereotype that has been around long enough about blondes being dumb and/or easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since the antique times, blondes were more popular, because their hair glows in the sunlight. That's way ancient men considered them as some sort of "gift from gods".

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes