Guys, Are you really more attracted to blondes or do you just think they are more approachable?

I recently dyed my hair blonde from brunette and honestly I am getting approached more. I don't look better blonde. I look worse. What gives?
  • Yes, I prefer blondes over brunettes and other dark hair.
  • No, I just think they are more approachable.
  • No, I just think they are more easy generally.
    Vote C

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont really have a particular preference, but I guess blondes just catch you eye. Its like we are programmed to stare at a blonde. if we see one. Although I dont really have preference, if I had to, I would go with country blondes.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe it just looks good on you?

• Ah thank you for the thought, but I genuinely think it doesn't! I think it has to do with some conception of blonde women to be honest.

• I don't know, I'm naturally blonde and my friends are brunette and we all get hit on lol I heard more than one guy say that my 🐱 must be so pale and pink.. it creeped me out a bit and I've also had guys ask me if the carpet matched the drapes 😑

• Ahhhhh, yes I think they are interested in light hair down their haha!