Are red heels a bit too loud for office?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know your work situation, so you are on your own. However, if you don't know and can't get any help from a person you work with, then just do it. Life is to short to trivialize over such things.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you are wearing it with in my opinion. You can dress up a sort of plain, casual, mute outfit with red heels. For example if your office has casual Friday where you can wear jeans, than perfect. But if you're wearing them with a short skirt and a tube top then we got a whole new set of problems and the shoes will probably be the last thing people are looking at. 😂

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• blaze red is cool but bright red might give a weird vibe

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, depends where you work but that'll almost always be, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • heels are extremely loud in a quiet room. I don't think the colour contributes to the loudness

0|1
    1|0
  • Depends on what type of office. Accounting, yes. Lawyer, sort of. News, no. Radio, no.

1|0
    0|0
  • I work in Marketing, and couple girls wear red heels to the office.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you work in fashion industry no its not loud, but other places yes it can be !! its relative !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if your office has a pole

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah, I'd say so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the office, but generally yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• There's all kinds of red heels and different kinds of offices. Red is not a problem. Just put together a classy look, not trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. Red heels can be very professional especially if they're a statement piece to a more simple outfit. However, this always depends on the office.

0|0
    0|0
  • For most, probably. I'd say stick neutral or go black.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, pair them with an all black or all white outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • It used to be inappropriate but I'm old and so maybe things have changed? How cool is your boss?

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom wears sometimes. Some men who are younger run after her.

0|0
    0|0
  • nopes.. red is classy

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very

0|0
    0|0
  • Bright red, yes. Darker Bordeaux red maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes