What do you think of vintage romantic dresses?

I will post some pics of Taylor Swift as example because she has a lot of these dresses.

What do you think of vintage romantic dresses?What do you think of vintage romantic dresses?What do you think of vintage romantic dresses?What do you think of vintage romantic dresses?What do you think of vintage romantic dresses?

• They look good!
  • I don't like it

2114

Most Helpful Guy

• I love them, though you need to have good shoes as well to go with them too. Definitely not the kind of shoes in last pic, first pic are nice go with the dress too.

Dress look pretty and stylish at the same time. Its always a good look casual but stylish at the same time.

• Well, I think oxford shoes really matches vintage dresses. But it's just my opinion :)

• Honstly they're really bland, more boyish. If you're a girl with style then they're definitely not it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the last one. The collar and the stripe/boxes on the dress makes it look not well made; and I am just not a fan of that kind of design
    As for the others, I consider 2nd and 4th to be vintage/retro. I like it but too much of it can get nostalgic.

But the top and third ones are just normal styles/ bit more on the girly side, and a bit modest. My kind of style, especially the first one; but those kind of dresses are hard to find.