What do you think of vintage romantic dresses?

I will post some pics of Taylor Swift as example because she has a lot of these dresses.

What do you think of vintage romantic dresses?What do you think of vintage romantic dresses?What do you think of vintage romantic dresses?What do you think of vintage romantic dresses?What do you think of vintage romantic dresses?

• They look good!
    Vote A
  • I don't like it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I love them, though you need to have good shoes as well to go with them too. Definitely not the kind of shoes in last pic, first pic are nice go with the dress too.

Dress look pretty and stylish at the same time. Its always a good look casual but stylish at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, I think oxford shoes really matches vintage dresses. But it's just my opinion :)

• Honstly they're really bland, more boyish. If you're a girl with style then they're definitely not it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the last one. The collar and the stripe/boxes on the dress makes it look not well made; and I am just not a fan of that kind of design
    As for the others, I consider 2nd and 4th to be vintage/retro. I like it but too much of it can get nostalgic.

But the top and third ones are just normal styles/ bit more on the girly side, and a bit modest. My kind of style, especially the first one; but those kind of dresses are hard to find.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Absolutely beautiful :) I think the vintage dresses do a great job of showing off a beautiful figure. I hope that sometime in the future guys fashion will catch up to the beauty and many options that girls have :) & that is my.02 Cents ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them, more for the dress patterns than the fabric pattern. i. e. the way the dress was cut and not the actual fabric chosen.

I often don't much care for the vintage floral designs and I don't like the fabric of the middle dress above, but that's just the fabric itself - overall she still looks pretty good in it.

Overall if I were dating someone and they wore this kind of stuff... I'd give two thumbs up to her for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they look great , i like the style of the dresses too!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like most of them, but that last one really revs my engine. They make her look like a Barbie Doll

0|0
    0|0
  • voice of breaking glass but she does look good sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are good, other's not much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice

1|0
    0|0
  • being I'm from the south I love them very much

1|0
    0|0
  • They Look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • One word for you.
    Yuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look good on her

1|0
    0|0
  • Very ugly dresses

0|0
    1|0
  • They look good!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I used to love them when i was in High school but not so much anymore
    I might wear one from time to time but I wouldn't make it my style.
    I'm starting to feel like they are boring and too 'Granny Style". ESPECIALLY this one
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...3-b341-39463406c430.jpg

0|0
    1|0
  • I do love vintage dresses and clothes but they can be quite expensive where I live so I have to grunge down for my budget.

I also get told I'm dressed up too much when I wear them lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Love them, and wear them. But I prefer them to be knee length or shorter. I generally like fit and flare dresses

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a bunch of similar dresses and never realised they vintage :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I dress like this. Every guy seems to like it. My style is different from everyone around. Makes me stand out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them. Neat and they enhance your body. I think they are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm not my style. I would rather go to hell than wearing those

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of my favorites!

1|0
    0|0
  • Love them! <3 :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like this style! I think it's cute

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have like in pic 1, but light blue... love it

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them! I think they're so cute and classy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not my things

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I adore them and have several of my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like the last one

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them! 😍

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes