Can you sew down a lace front wig? Should someone with traction alopecia even be wearing wigs? If not what other alternative?

Hi, I'm a teen with traction alopecia and I just want to know if you can sew down a lace front wig, because I'm new into wigs and I'm in highschool and I do not want to be taking a wig off every night and putting it on everyday ( I feel as though that will make my condition worse), so I was just thinking if I could sew it down instead if not that then I could use the band method but I really need a break from my hair and looking in the mirror everyday and seeing my thin edges.

P. s. the whole point of my wearing wigs is to reverse my traction alopecia is that a bad idea?

30