Guys, do you like it when a girl wears the following things?

Sweatpants, Sweatshirts, Hoodies, Baseball Caps, Messy Buns, Chokers, Leggings or Yoga Pants, Beanies.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I REALLY like it when she wears a choker, beyond my ability to explain why. I just do.

I don't specifically like anything else you listed. I would not avoid dating a woman that often dressed in those things (and if anything I like a woman who is cool with just relaxing in such a casual manner because I myself enjoy the same). Though if she dressed 100% in those kinds of things, I might not have as much of an attraction to her, but that doesn't mean I'd resent it or avoid dating her. I wouldn't ask her to change her style even though it wouldn't appeal to me.

One thing I REALLY dislike, however, are capris. That whole like "3/4 length" thing is just extremely unattractive. If I'm going to risk giving a woman a negative review of her clothing, it would almost definitely happen when she wears these. I might be willing to risk this even if she'd get upset.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• yes... but can you guess which one I like? buahahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • chokers look hot on most chicks, especially when tight around their necks. you should get yourself a pair of heels

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay but put a dress on from time to time and some blue jeans on. I'm not a fan of hoodies that's too gangster

0|0
    0|0
  • messy buns, chokers, leggings and yoga pants yes. everything else no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a beanie. Like it when women accessorize and create their own unique style.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    Girls look better wearing nothing but there birthday suits.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live it when a girl wear these whatever you mentioned below

0|0
    0|0
  • No, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. But as long as the girl looks nice, that's all that matters

0|0
    0|0
  • It all really depends on that guy interest

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, all them things seem pretty cool on a girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yoga pants sure, the rest nah

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer birthday suits.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • all except beanies.