Makeup or no makeup?

• Makeup
  • No makeup

30

Most Helpful Guy

• The amount of girls that are insanely beautiful without make up and they to heart think other wise is crazy.

No makeup for sure.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 29

• I prefer girl without makeup as original beauty is always better. Then also she can decide what she wants.

Have a great day ahead little bit happy girl.

• If we're talking a scenario where she's walking down the street and I'm walking the other way and she wants to be noticed? Light makeup is usually what gets my eye (though it really depends on her natural look).

A girl I'm dating? Well honestly... no makeup. It's bad for your skin, wastes your money, is environmentally unfriendly to produce, mostly comes from corporations I could never respect, and makes you take unreasonable amounts of time to get ready to go out.

• Can you show a pic (with/without) or at least describe yourself plz? All I can say is that too much make up is NO. Make up should makes you more beautiful, not hiding the real you :)

• A description of me is that I'm really cute :)

• My eyes are big and a light brown colour

• Well it's still applied, it's a light colour. You want your make up to show your beautiful eyes ;) not the opposite. But you surely know a lot more about it than me x)

• Make up definitely on most. Only exceptions to me are women with bright red hair and freckles. On the women that do wear makeup remember less is better. I particularly like eye shadow. Especially when it matches the top she is wearing.

• If any, very minimal makeup. No highlighter or eye shadow, maybe mascara and foundation

• Just a little bit. I wanna see her natural look with a small touch of makeup to enrich her look without being all fake.

• depends, if the girl is naturally cute, no makeup required but they can still add a bit with a little makeup. Then you have the ugly ducklings who need 3lbs of makeup to look somewhat cute. lmao

• Every girl is beautiful in their own way, you do not need make-up.

• depends on the girl i prefer without make up but little make up can be fine but too much looks scary lol

• Nah I like the eyeshadow and red lipstick slutty look. Always floats my boat

• Once in while i like to see a girl who doesn't wear makeup but for me it doesn't matter either way.

• Always wear makeup it makes girls look so much better

• Little bit of make up should be fine.

• both work

• Natural look.

• show a pic

• A little bit of yes, a little bit of no

• Keep it natural be yourself

• whatever makes you happier!

• Caked on that comes off in a one layer peel...

• More from Guys
    9