Should I diy my hair all blonde?

Hahah the first two pictures are my hair currently.😂 not the best pictures especially the one where I'm eating chips but it should give you a gist of what my hair looks like now. However, I would really like to diy my hair all blonde, a really light blonde. What do you think, would it look okay? Should I diy my hair all blonde?Should I diy my hair all blonde?Should I diy my hair all blonde?Should I diy my hair all blonde?

67

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I think it's OK to try it. Hair grows. So even if you don't like it you can try something else next time. Also, it'll be easier to go from blonde to any other color.

My personal opinion, the contrast of very light blonde might be too stark for your skin tone.

• That's true you're not the only one who has said that. What about a light brown? Like a very faint brown

• Maybe see if your salon has samples they can drape so you can get an idea what it might look like. It's fun to experiment, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

It seems you have pretty dark eyes and dark hair may be best for your face. What about leaving the color darker, but changing the style? Something fun with more curls and movement and gloss.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could if you wanted to but I like your hair now. The tips compliment your skin tone and the fade is over all beautiful. On the other side, if you are looking for change you should go for it. You can always dye your hair again if you don't like the blonde and find the color that is perfect to your liking. I'm the end it doesn't matter what other people think because you are the only one who can be you, embrace that wonderful person of yourself and their ideas. 😊