Questions about tshirt dresses, need some advice?

So I really like tshirt/jumper dresses, I usually wear them with tights however whenever I wear them I'm always kinda self conscious about the length, I don't really have a small butt so I feel it's kinda hard to like, cover everything?

I'm just wondering how you girls go about it, I'm considering buying a plus size that would be super long and cropping it a little. I've also thought about just not caring about it and stuff, if something shows then it shows, but some of me is also a little anxious. Thank you!! x

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Let the tights be your friend and make ya booty look good! 👌
    Nobody will dwell on the eventual faux pau.

Most Helpful Girl

• For jumper dresses I just make sure to wear thick/opaque leggings and then I feel covered even if the dress is a bit on the short side

• That's what I'm currently doing, although some of me wants to wear tights, and I have no idea why