Questions about tshirt dresses, need some advice?

So I really like tshirt/jumper dresses, I usually wear them with tights however whenever I wear them I'm always kinda self conscious about the length, I don't really have a small butt so I feel it's kinda hard to like, cover everything?

I'm just wondering how you girls go about it, I'm considering buying a plus size that would be super long and cropping it a little. I've also thought about just not caring about it and stuff, if something shows then it shows, but some of me is also a little anxious. Thank you!! x

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Let the tights be your friend and make ya booty look good! 👌
    Nobody will dwell on the eventual faux pau.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For jumper dresses I just make sure to wear thick/opaque leggings and then I feel covered even if the dress is a bit on the short side

1|0
    0|0
    • That's what I'm currently doing, although some of me wants to wear tights, and I have no idea why

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• RASAYS Anxiety is NOT preferred! Go with YOUR preference!!! Do What Makes YOU HAPPY and you know what, you WILL spread the MOST happiness possible, By just your being YOU! LOVE!!! We are RA. We are awesome!!! We are GOLDEN! LOVE<3

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If you're wearing them with tights, I'd just wear them as is. The problem with buying a larger size for the length is that all the other dimensions will be bigger as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • But like I wouldn't want the bottom of the dress to not cover my butt? That's how most of mine are, so I feel I'd have to wear a larger size (plus size) in order for that to happen. Plus I kinda like oversized fits, what's your take on the whole butt thing?

• Show All
    • So maybe I shouldn't bother about the length and just go all out? Aha I'm joking :)

• I would!

• Tights and leggings can be cute with a tshirt dress.

1|0
    0|0
  • i go for bigger size

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes