Are they serious?

Are they serious??
What guy would wear something like this? Has the fashion world gone crazy?
Updates:
I have heard that designers are under heavy pressure by companies to design more and more but this is as crazy as harem pants for men.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fashion is less about how good the model looks in the clothing; more about the interesting aesthetic the clothing creates.
    Obviously it's not meant for the high street, more like a piece of living, moving, human art.

0|0
    0|0
    • Fashion is about selling the line of clothing. Designers dont do this just to make a statement. They design to sell their line of clothing.

• Show All
    • There sure are a lot of designers who do design for normal people. Designs like this have a very small niche of customers then. I take it you would wear this since you are so worldly?

• You're right, many people do design for the masses, they tend to be more like companies though, like Paul Smith, Topman or Zara. I would assume this was done by a lesser-known designer, and curtainly not for the average consumer.
      It's not my usual look but hey, I do have nice legs.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think that they are serious at least only a few guys wear these kind of stuffs and they are famous ones

0|0
    0|0
    • Its a designer's show. They dont put anything out there that they are not serious about.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• yeah this is why straight men don't give a shit about fashion.

and why the fuck haven't we brought cloaks back?

0|0
    0|0
  • the fashion world was never used for clothes a normal guy or girl would wear

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks stupid !!

0|0
    0|0
  • i agree with you has the wotld gone crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • yikes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2