How attractive would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?

Maybe this question is a little shallow but I'm just curious to see what rating people would give themselves. And if you want to share why you gave yourself a certain rating and specific features that may make you more/less attractive that'd be great!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd probably give myself a 4/20, while clothed, and a 7/10, while naked, lol.

The reason being that I'm relatively secure that I've got a good body, but I dress like crap. :)

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol so do you think you have bad fashion sense or just put zero effort into dressing yourself?

• A little of both, lol.

I have enough sense to know that I dress like crap, but I don't care enough to do anything about it.

I can dress nice, if I want to, but I'd rather be comfortable. Consequently, comfy = putting no effort into dressing nice. πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• 9. I think I look good and it's not a crime. I just don't bring it up as something especially important or hold it as a genuine reason for someone to be with me. I particularly like the brown mole I have just below the left side of my lips. I like my eyebrows which are naturally long and arched. I like my nose which is thin and long with a curve. I like my eye color (mix of blue, green, and brown). I like my wide shoulders and shoulder blades (they're deep). I do NOT like my height at 5'6. I do not like my teeth which are small because I did not wear braces. I do not like my flat feet. I do not like my tiny mouth.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• 8/10 is what I've been mostly rated. My eyes and physique are my best features.

1|0
    0|0
  • at first glance 0/10 after you get to know me I'd say maybe a 4/10 or 5/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually get 7 to 8 possibly could be higher if i got bigger

0|0
    0|0
  • a solid 6

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go 7.5

0|0
    0|0
  • probably 4-5

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fucking 12 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 69 ;)

0|0
    1|0
  • 9/11

0|0
    2|2
  • Fabulous/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Off the scale :p

0|0
    0|0
  • 6/10 clothed. 1/10 naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ever girl I have asked has rated me between 8 and 10 so I guess 9

1|0
    0|0
  • 7. Good eyes, good face, nice beard. Should lose a few kilo's though.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3.5 - I'm athletic, but overweight, and because of the amount of squat I do, my butt and thighs are bigger than most thicc women's

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

Recommended myTakes