Im debating if I should wear this tonight let me know?

Im debating if I should wear this tonight let me know ?

Im just going to out with friends

921

Most Helpful Guy

• Mode of dress is a form of communication--and I'm concerned that your outfit might be communicating mixed messages.

The top and scarf, bracelets, rings and earrings, these agree with each other. They form a slightly dressy look: Comfortable yet demure, approachable and a bit refined. This looks its best in moderately close spaces where your accents can be noticed at appreciated.

The track pants are usually called for outside occasions where high energy and physical activity are appropriate or expected... mostly because that is what they are designed for. In appearance, they have the most to offer in open spaces at long or medium distance, or when you are in motion; observing them any closer or when you are still will yield no more detail to reward the attention.

The way you wear them expresses a fun, active and open person who is easy to talk to, whose company is best enjoyed if you are willing to pick up your feet.

Just like every object has a single center of gravity at any given moment. Likewise, every good outfit should have a center of compositon from any given perspective.

This outfit has two centers of composition from this perspective, divided at the waist. Despite the color matching, the two sections have a difficult time complimenting; each is interrupting the tone the other is setting.
    It's almost as if they are two separate and unfinished outfits, since they do not complete each other.

Either completed would look great on you. Together, unfortunately, they may make you appear divided or indecisive.

A dark skirt (with warm leggings if it's particularly cold) or a really nice pair of jeans could finish the top half nicely, depending on how refined or relatable you'd like to appear.

A plain shirt with a dark wind-breaker, hoodie or loose fitting sweater with a simple jacket would look nice with the track pants.

The sneakers are more versatile, and fall somewhere in between the two. They can be used in either finished outfit, and can look very becoming with the skirt to make a 'girly and quirky' sort of impression.

I know it's just a casual outing, but you should always look your best, whatever that is for the occasion.

Oh and if you're shaving your head, bring a nice hat, not for the looks (so long as it matches) but because for the first few days the air might be a little uncomfortable on your bare scalp.

Most Helpful Girl