Im debating if I should wear this tonight let me know?

Im debating if I should wear this tonight let me know ?

Updates:
Im just going to out with friends

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Mode of dress is a form of communication--and I'm concerned that your outfit might be communicating mixed messages.

The top and scarf, bracelets, rings and earrings, these agree with each other. They form a slightly dressy look: Comfortable yet demure, approachable and a bit refined. This looks its best in moderately close spaces where your accents can be noticed at appreciated.

The track pants are usually called for outside occasions where high energy and physical activity are appropriate or expected... mostly because that is what they are designed for. In appearance, they have the most to offer in open spaces at long or medium distance, or when you are in motion; observing them any closer or when you are still will yield no more detail to reward the attention.

The way you wear them expresses a fun, active and open person who is easy to talk to, whose company is best enjoyed if you are willing to pick up your feet.

Just like every object has a single center of gravity at any given moment. Likewise, every good outfit should have a center of compositon from any given perspective.

This outfit has two centers of composition from this perspective, divided at the waist. Despite the color matching, the two sections have a difficult time complimenting; each is interrupting the tone the other is setting.
    It's almost as if they are two separate and unfinished outfits, since they do not complete each other.

Either completed would look great on you. Together, unfortunately, they may make you appear divided or indecisive.

A dark skirt (with warm leggings if it's particularly cold) or a really nice pair of jeans could finish the top half nicely, depending on how refined or relatable you'd like to appear.

A plain shirt with a dark wind-breaker, hoodie or loose fitting sweater with a simple jacket would look nice with the track pants.

The sneakers are more versatile, and fall somewhere in between the two. They can be used in either finished outfit, and can look very becoming with the skirt to make a 'girly and quirky' sort of impression.

I know it's just a casual outing, but you should always look your best, whatever that is for the occasion.

Oh and if you're shaving your head, bring a nice hat, not for the looks (so long as it matches) but because for the first few days the air might be a little uncomfortable on your bare scalp.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Depends what you're going for, for most people. But to me, I wouldn't care. You look really pretty here regardless of the clothing. And if you do wear that, and I was with you, I definitely know you'd be down for dancing anytime. I'd say go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet you're going to a charity head shaving event tonight! There, that's saved you some typing. You're welcome. Oh, and the pants look fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I am im get my head shaved

• Damn, I was going to include that, then couldn't be bothered. Anyway, I can say you will raise 5000 dollars, so that saves you time. Good for you, you must have worked hard to get those sponsors. Were you aware you can send off your hair to make into wigs for people who have cancer and have lost their hair. It has to be 8 inches long or more.

• Love the scarf, by the way.

• I think it is perfect for a casual meeting or a meeting with friends. The scarf looks really good, so it's definitely a keeper!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks Im going out with friends in them

• This is fantastic then, I think it matches you perfectly!

• Yeah I'm going to a charity head shave event

• Sure, but the sweatpants doesn't go with that too well.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont wear those pants unless your going running or to the gym

0|1
    0|0
  • LOVE THOSE ADIDAS.
    YOU'LL SCORE EVERYONE WITH THAT OUTFIT.
    It looks good on you tbh.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks Im wearing them to a head shaving event tonight

• Show All
    • Yeah for charity why

• I don't know. It's very admirable, the things you do.
      It's just being bald, it makes me feel weird.

• If I were you I would just change the trousers, other than that you look beautiful. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

0|0
    0|0
  • Very Cute & Stylish! Go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a massive fan of the tracksuit bottoms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks decent

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope...

0|0
    0|0
  • don't debate, just wear it and have fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • TRASH!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It Looks alright

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks very cute on you

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you im wear them out with some friends

• Show All
    • if the bald head bothers you maybe wear a cap?

• It won't I know I will like it

• why are you debating?

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't quite match

0|0
    0|0
  • for what purpose?

0|0
    0|0
    • Go out with friends

• Show All
    • Thanks I guess

• how did it go?

• Your so hot

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks so you like that outfit Im wearing it to a head shaving event tonight

• yup..:)

What Girls Said 8

• You are a dude with a fetish... you should at least make your stories more believable!

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless it's to work out, I wouldn't. but you be you and be comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I wouldn't wear those trousers

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not

• Not to sound harsh... But they look a bit trashy

• That's okay I'm just going to a charity head shaving event

• 2 wear? get pizza?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sporty, I like it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you wearing it for? Is it a gym date?

0|0
    0|0
  • just looks like sweats for sport

0|0
    0|0
  • wear it if you want

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes