Thoughts on tattoos?

I've been having this debate with myself whether or not I should get a tattoo. What opinions do you have on tattoos in general and what are your thoughts on the one I'm getting (also if you are going to ask what the tattoo means for me or why I'm getting, it's because 1st reason rhe bear is my favorite animal and has been since I was a child also it reminds me of my grandfather and 2ndly its a beggar bear because its how I see my self as a way of joke when my film carreer goes no where) (also I don't know under which category I had to put this under, forgive me if its the incorrect one)Thoughts on tattoos??

205

Most Helpful Girl

• Tattoos are AMAZING. Get literally all of the tattoos.
    However choose a tattoo that isn't a copy of someone else's tattoo. Whatever you want to get go for it! But getting something customized to YOU will mean even more and I think you'll like it better.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't expect tattoos to look the same years on. They fade naturally with the skin until thhey turn into a smudged looking faded mess. I don't like them and I think it is a little short sighted and spare the moment kinda thing.
    Also on one hand, it'll also mean that you've pretty much eliminated a huge array of people that find it looks hideous but at the end of the day that was your decision