Thoughts on tattoos?

I've been having this debate with myself whether or not I should get a tattoo. What opinions do you have on tattoos in general and what are your thoughts on the one I'm getting (also if you are going to ask what the tattoo means for me or why I'm getting, it's because 1st reason rhe bear is my favorite animal and has been since I was a child also it reminds me of my grandfather and 2ndly its a beggar bear because its how I see my self as a way of joke when my film carreer goes no where) (also I don't know under which category I had to put this under, forgive me if its the incorrect one)Thoughts on tattoos??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tattoos are AMAZING. Get literally all of the tattoos.
    However choose a tattoo that isn't a copy of someone else's tattoo. Whatever you want to get go for it! But getting something customized to YOU will mean even more and I think you'll like it better.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't expect tattoos to look the same years on. They fade naturally with the skin until thhey turn into a smudged looking faded mess. I don't like them and I think it is a little short sighted and spare the moment kinda thing.
    Also on one hand, it'll also mean that you've pretty much eliminated a huge array of people that find it looks hideous but at the end of the day that was your decision

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Tattoos are for you and you only, if you like them then get them. It shouldn't matter what others think because you're the one who have to live with it forever. And tattooed people are attracted to tattooed people so you'll get some cool tattooed chicks. Just know that they are super addicting, once you get one you want more

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos because I think they're a unique form of art. It can have a meaning that's dear to you, or you can just get one for the hell of it. I have only one for now, but I do want more. My first one was a quote for my grandma and aunt who were both breast cancer survivors. I think the one you chose is cute lol, and I like the meaning behind it. If that's what you truly want, then go for it my dude 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Some tattoos I like. I have a tattoo of ribbons on the back of my thighs. But not to sound harsh but this one I don't like so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl, but I don't think most girls mind a few tattoos. If you were covered in them maybe then... But in the end it's your body you should do what you want with it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're cool when they're original. Getting a tribal one or a heart one, or even worse, a name one is terrible. And I only like them in black, colours only on a male body. It tends to look trashy on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are forever so if you're going back and forth with this decision, I would say don't get it. Wait a couple of years and ask yourself again. You can't regret not getting a tattoo but you can regret getting one. What's the rush?

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have any, but I like when people do and don't have them. I like this style of tattoo. It's fun but can still have a unique meaning to you that people won't know. So this is great.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them, I like seeing you just the way you are, your skin and all of it's uniqueness

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a big tattoo fan but you do what works for you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a tattoo and I don't find them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're truly meaningful cool its your body do what you want, I want a few myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my tattoos!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer no tatts on a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should just have a bear

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it if you think you won't regret it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like it, it shouldn't matter at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely get a tattoo, they are soooo sexy. 😍
    Personally tho, I don't like this one. To me, it's kind of little kid-ish. No trying to sound rude or hurtful but I think most people would not think it suits you or that it should be something more mature or badass. Get something badass with A beggar bear in it. Keep searching. Best of luck to you :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• get a tattoo that represents something happy in your life so that every time you look at it you are reminded of the happiness in your life

0|0
    0|0
  • i do not have any
    remember you get it for life..
    it looks good at 20 but probably horrible at 70 :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two tats.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes