Does a nose job make a big difference on someone's face?

My nose is like the only thing I don't like about my face and I feel as if it throws off the balance of my features and distracts people from noticing my eyes. I recently scheduled a rhinoplasty but wanted to know how people feel about how big of a difference a nose job can make.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It could make a big difference depending on how extreme the appearance is. Though, I believe that the majority of the time, the people going and getting boob jobs, nose jobs, or other plastic surgery don't actually have an issue but their insecurity lead them to take action.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends how severe your nose was before. If it's horrible, yeah. If not, you'll look better (assuming the surgery is successful) but no one will notice.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• well as for how much of a difference it can make depends on what your looking to have done. I would go and get a consultation from 3 or 4 plastic surgeons. And see what they say. see what they each offer. they all should be able to show you photos of yourself on a computor of befor and after so you can see what you will look like. after the surgery. don't just go with the first surgeon you see get other opinions

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It could make a difference. Depends on how drastic the change is. When done right though, it's the kinda change you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Huge difference actually.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you have personal experience with this? Like yourself or a loved one that underwent surgery?

• A loved one, no. But I know a person who did and their looks changed a lot.

Recommended myTakes