Does a nose job make a big difference on someone's face?

My nose is like the only thing I don't like about my face and I feel as if it throws off the balance of my features and distracts people from noticing my eyes. I recently scheduled a rhinoplasty but wanted to know how people feel about how big of a difference a nose job can make.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• It could make a big difference depending on how extreme the appearance is. Though, I believe that the majority of the time, the people going and getting boob jobs, nose jobs, or other plastic surgery don't actually have an issue but their insecurity lead them to take action.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends how severe your nose was before. If it's horrible, yeah. If not, you'll look better (assuming the surgery is successful) but no one will notice.