Honest thoughts on this outfit?

Honest thoughts on this outfit?

• 👍🏻
  • 👎🏻

6378

Most Helpful Guy

• It's cute, but not my cup of tea.

First of all I likes blue, gray, black and white better in clothing. I'm not a big fan of pastel colors. I would also say it's too little clothing. In Norway it's freezing cold, so if I saw a woman wearing this it seems like she isn't so good to adapt herself to the climate and I'm guilty in judging people based on what they wears.

If people wears to little clothing I often thinks they're not good in responsibility. Same applies to shorts and t-shirts in a winter day. I also associate outfits like that with hardcore partying that I'm not a big fan of that either.

Most Helpful Girl