Vote A
  • 👎🏻
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It's cute, but not my cup of tea.

First of all I likes blue, gray, black and white better in clothing. I'm not a big fan of pastel colors. I would also say it's too little clothing. In Norway it's freezing cold, so if I saw a woman wearing this it seems like she isn't so good to adapt herself to the climate and I'm guilty in judging people based on what they wears.

If people wears to little clothing I often thinks they're not good in responsibility. Same applies to shorts and t-shirts in a winter day. I also associate outfits like that with hardcore partying that I'm not a big fan of that either.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 77

• Very pretty outfit. It is elegant, and possesses a wonderful erotic quality. There is no doubt that it fits you to a tee. I would like to comment on ur curves but i will refrain. 😊

1|1
    0|0
  • Very sexy. I'll have to get this for my lady. Thanks for the suggestion

0|0
    0|0
  • πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ That outfit would stand out to me in a crowded room.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flirty and fun.
    Are you skin / hair tones similar to her though?
    darker skin/ hair might suit better with like a red top and black bottom.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know i think a darker skin person could look great in this

• Very sexy. I'm not a fan of top which reveal your abdomen in general, but those fringes cover it. 9/10, would have been a ten if the top would have been a couple cm longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely go nuts when a woman wears pink. I think its a very feminine color and made for a woman to wear. The outfit is spectacular.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit frilly but the girl wearing it looks like she could make a potato sack look hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Very nice. But make sure it suits you 1st because if it doesn't then its gonna be terrible

0|0
    0|0
  • nice outfit for a weeding or some fancy party but the crop top is kinda slutty switch it with a normal one and you've got yourself a better outfit

1|0
    0|0
  • Its very pretty if you have the figure to pull it off.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unless your body shape is similar to the model in the pic, this wouldn't look good on you.

1|0
    1|0
  • Id send my daughter to nun school if she wore that.

2|0
    0|0
  • If you have a similar figure, it will work very well.

0|0
    0|0
  • where would you where it to? its to trappy for work and to safisticated for a club.

0|0
    0|0
  • very cute in the right setting, I wouldn't expect to see a girl dressed like that walking around in Wal-Mart

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really blow my skirt up one way or the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of the light pink but other than that it looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a nice outfit to use for going out on a date or to go clubbing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know nothing of fashion but it looks like a very nice outfit.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks very cute I would say. (Sad that you are most likely not around my place😒

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 62

• It's great but I'm sure not everyone can pull this outfit, like not everyone will look good in it, I say it's something where you need a perfect figure

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing...
    Neither crop tops nor pinks are my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • its cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too flashy and expensive for my taste. I would rather get me a nice short tight and cheeeeeeap mini dress and a plain pair of high heels. Will look a lot sexier, tone up all my gym work that im so proud off and even have change for a cab after clubbing.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really cute but I don't know how well it matches the "2/3 rule". According to that rule a woman has 3 assets she can show off, her legs, her chest and her back, and the ideal is that if you are for example already showing off your legs, and your top has a nice cleavage, then you keep your back concealed (aka showing off 1 or 2 assets and hiding the remaining one). Showing off all of them at once (with the added factor of also showing off your belly) might be a little too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks a little weird to me how the skirt goes up in the middle and I'm generally not a fan of shirts that don't cover everything but other than that it's really cute

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sooo freakin cute! If i had the shape for it I would definitely wear it myself. I love the lace on the top and and the upwards v in the skirt. However I think i would go with one solid color, just pink or all white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very cute, I love the skirt design and I hardly ever like skirts.

Actually would like to own this.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute. I probably won't wear it but I think it looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's too barbie for my taste but it does look flattering on her

0|0
    0|0
  • Very "I make money off of instagram!" which is neither good nor bad - however you choose to interpret it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it sooo much. Where did you buy this from/where will you? Want to get one for myself. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the skirt, but not the top. And together, it's a bit too much, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good if you're trying to attract a man, terrible for comfort though. I wouldn't wear that unless I was desperate for male attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean it's really revealing but other than that it's super cute!

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks good but I don't like the up/slit thing in the middle lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not for me. I'm getting a strong cupcake vibe from it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like a cute outfit for a night out or date night.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is very pretty. I love it. Right amount of flirty and classy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks a little trashy. The crop top is too revealing but I'd like the pencil skirt if it wasn't pink.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes