Products, oils, treatments, shampoo. Anything that can help me please!!
To describe my hair & routine. I have fine hair and it gets greasy after one day or so, mostly near the scalp area. I blow dry my hair frequently and I use a curling wand regularly. I use heat protectant but I'm not sure if that's good enough.
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
1) STOP BLOWDRYING YOUR HAIR
2) Do not curl it, straighten, etc
3) try hair oil
4) do a deep conditioning mask
5) not sure about brushing (I have curly hair), but I'm guessing it's not curly or wavy so brush when dry (use a good quality brush) - round brush is best
6) Use a sulfate free shampoo
7) Many anti frizz sprays (like the morrocan oil anti frizz spray)
8) Trim split ends
9) dry your hair with a microfiber towel or a cotton t shirt instead of a towel
10) use a leave in conditioner
11) maybe talk to a stylist (getting layers in your hair might help)
good luck :)3THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE