Best things to use for frizzy hair?

Products, oils, treatments, shampoo. Anything that can help me please!!

To describe my hair & routine. I have fine hair and it gets greasy after one day or so, mostly near the scalp area. I blow dry my hair frequently and I use a curling wand regularly. I use heat protectant but I'm not sure if that's good enough.
Best things to use for frizzy hair?

112

Most Helpful Guy

• do you have straight or curly hair?

• I air dried it a few days ago and I think it might be a wavy straight hybrid.
      A lot of my hair went wavy including my side fringe, but it also looked kinda straight.

• have you spoken to them about it for suggestion on what could help?

• They guy didn't really give me any tips. I noticed he used like a serum when he noticed. He just never told me how to control it.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) STOP BLOWDRYING YOUR HAIR
    2) Do not curl it, straighten, etc
    3) try hair oil
    4) do a deep conditioning mask
    5) not sure about brushing (I have curly hair), but I'm guessing it's not curly or wavy so brush when dry (use a good quality brush) - round brush is best
    6) Use a sulfate free shampoo
    7) Many anti frizz sprays (like the morrocan oil anti frizz spray)
    8) Trim split ends
    9) dry your hair with a microfiber towel or a cotton t shirt instead of a towel
    10) use a leave in conditioner
    11) maybe talk to a stylist (getting layers in your hair might help)

good luck :)

• by the way dont use leave in conditioner, frizz sprays and hair oils (pick the best one for you and your hair type)

• I did get layers from my stylist but they don't seem to help much.

I was thinking of getting some frizz products and stuff so I'll have a spree soon lol.

• @Solstisia this is perfect and so accurate!!