Opinions on crop tops?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they are unnecessarily revealing. I know the go-to argument is that you wear them because it is hot outside, but I don't think that's a valid argument.

I haven't worn a crop top once in my life, and I haven't died of hyperthermia. I have a strong feeling that 95% of the male population could say the same thing.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear them sometimes. I think I look good in them. Of course there's some occasions where they're not appropriate though, and there's some that are cropped so much I wouldn't be comfortable wearing them around in public.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 16

• They're lit. People should be allowed to wear them, even if they don't 'have the body for it' . People aren't constant models and should be allowed to dress comfortably without worrying about judgment.

3|0
    0|0
  • I think they are great. Always pair nicely with highwaisted jeans. I like the ones that are a little above the belly button but not short like a bra. πŸ‘

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends. I wear crop tops and I do have a little stomach but it's not busting out like a can of biscuits over my pants. Sometimes it doesn't look good on people. Sometimes it does.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think they're a cute way to dress and on a hot or extremely sunny day they can keep you cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • More room for food

2|0
    0|0
  • Really depends on who's wearing them nobody wants to see fat hanging out so yeah.

0|0
    1|0
  • They're ideal providing your not big busted.

1|0
    0|0
    • can you elaborate? i dont understand πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • and thanks for the opinion!! i appreciate it!

• Thank you also for your lovely kind wishes, and of course you're more than welcome. xxx

• Love love love

0|0
    0|0
  • They are really cute and comfortable to wear.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also nobody should body sham anyone that wears one , because people should wear what ever they want regardless if they have the body for it.

• They're just like shirts

0|0
    0|0
  • LOVE THEM πŸ”₯πŸ”₯😻

0|0
    0|0
  • I loveee crop tops

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are cute

0|0
    0|0