Opinions on crop tops?

1711

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they are unnecessarily revealing. I know the go-to argument is that you wear them because it is hot outside, but I don't think that's a valid argument.

I haven't worn a crop top once in my life, and I haven't died of hyperthermia. I have a strong feeling that 95% of the male population could say the same thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear them sometimes. I think I look good in them. Of course there's some occasions where they're not appropriate though, and there's some that are cropped so much I wouldn't be comfortable wearing them around in public.