Do you think this is fake?

when girls can do this with makeup do you actually think it makes them fake?do you think this is fake??do you think this is fake??do you think this is fake??do you think this is fake??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's fake or care about that, but I just find the makeup-free faces more attractive...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• that doesn't make them fake, it makes them talented

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Makeup is essentially a mask, a facade. It's not how the woman actually looks. Even that picture you posted is pretty drastic in difference. I never understood why women wear makeup, especially when I was younger. It's like putting on a mask, a face that isn't you but somewhat similar. There's even a natural look to make it seem like girls aren't wearing makeup.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love wearing makeup

• Show All
    • yes it's art just like drawing, painting, dancing, singing, and all that and I don't wear it to cover insecurities I don't wear it everyday and my skin is actually really good I take care of it

• Alright, fair enough.

• Not fake. Quite a contrast here, a middle ground is best so that a lady can feel "done up" and not take a long time to do their make-up. Nit only is it time consuming to wear this much make-up, it is expensive. If a woman does not normally wear this much then thats how she will always be. If they want to wear thus much then they should not be called fake. I hope I am not fake for sucking in my belly each time a hottie walks by, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely fake, kind of a lie also. Besides you girls lose all of the natural things that happen with your skin and body that are tell tale signs about how you might feel. I mean things like blushing, or whatever natural thing can happen.

Fake is crap, I was at a wedding yesterday a d almost tevery woman and girl I saw looked a bit fake, and it's pretty sad

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look very different but not much more, if at all, attractive to me. People pretend in all sorts of ways, make up just seems like a convenient way to reduce a girls insecurity, which is fine by me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they still look mediocre with that much makeup on then what do you expect them to look like without it.
    I think it is very easy to tell who is actually attractive and who isn't, and if it makes them feel better about themselves then what do I care.

Though in my opinion this is way too much makeup.
    If you do so much with your eyes then people are automatically going to assume that you are ugly, hide your blemishes but that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is a mask and a lie, and every guy knows this. Yes, it's the fakest thing in the world.

1|0
    4|0
    • I think makeup is really amazing

• Show All
    • I'm going to ignore you now. Have a nice life. Enjoy lying to yourself.

• you can ask the girls on here and most likely a lot would say it's fun or something

• kind off yes when you go from 6 to 8 thats fake, dont get me wrong i like makeup but the guy should see you with and without not just with makeup and then gets a huge surprise later on... if he sees you both ways and stays with then i dont see a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • First one is okay. The others are just too much of a difference, I don't like that. I'd rather date one girl that always looks good, than date one girl who looks like two, one of which is stunning and the other ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women use make up to make themselves more attractive. I have no problem with it. I'd have a bigger problem with a woman who made no effort. To me it shows lack of confidence and no respect.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's fake. To be honest, I like girls without make-up, but in the four shown, I only liked number 2 without make-up better. 1, 3, and 4 look better with it

0|0
    0|0
    • then you don't like every girl better without makeup

• nope accents their beauty but would think more attractive without makeup but that's just me

1|1
    0|0
  • All I'm saying is that if she raises the bar for herself by wearing a full face of makeup when we first meet, I'm going to expect her to look like that all the time.

So if you are willing to put in the effort to continue living up to the standards you've set for yourself, by all means, wear as much makeup as you like.

However, if you know that you don't have the time or patience to apply concealer, foundation, blush, highlighter, lipstick, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, etc every morning - then don't show up on the first date wearing all of those things. Dial it back to however much you are willing to wear on a regular basis.

When I first meet a girl, I want her to show me a face that is representative of what she would "normally" look like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats like wearing a mask. Would you like it if your guy wore a hot dude mask and suddenly you saw his true face? How would you feel?

0|0
    0|0
  • except for the 3ed one all these women look better without makeup I don't like the fakeness of it

1|0
    0|0
  • the top 2 girls are still pretty without they don't need all that but with the 3rd I would run

0|0
    2|0
  • If that is what women look like without makeup, I'd rather be gay.

0|1
    3|0
  • Yes. It looks very fake. Women usually don't have cartoonishly racoony eye circles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have zero issues with "fake" women. They look better.

0|0
    1|0
  • it may be very enhancing but probably the make up is an overkill.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fake an real so know 1 really knows do they till there married

0|0
    0|0
    • what do you mean?

• Show All
    • I just mean why hide flaws

• people should do whatever they wanna do it's there body

• kinda

0|0
    0|0
  • faker than CNN! #FNN

1|0
    0|0
  • yess.. the first pic is too nice

0|0
    0|0
  • The first pics usually look better anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like

0|0
    0|0
  • you have to see their true face sooner or later.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah that's pretty obvious 😂 they aren't hiding anything

• Ya it's like wearing a mask

0|0
    0|0
  • The last two really needed the make up. The second one didn't need it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls can do whatever they want to make themselves feel good about their looks.
    not saying girls look bad without make up, seems like a lot of girls feel like they do, but I think they like having something a different look.
    like if I can change my Lamborghini ' s paint job every other day, I would. but shit's expensive. lol.
    each these girls are lambos in my opinion; ) both make up on and off!

3|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• All of those except the one before the last one look basically the same...
    I guess it can come across as fake to people who don't know how makeup works so they might think fake eyelashes are actually real... or that contouring is real... But to those who know how it works no - it's rarely fake if it isn't something that changes someone's look drastically - like instagram makeup - too much always.

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone assumes that a girl naturally wakes up with pitch black eyeshadow, perfect skin, incredibly chisled cheeks, unnaturally sharp eyebrows, and naturally cherry red lips they need to see a doctor.

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they're fake but I don't like that much makeup unless it's a special occasion I guess and I think those women look pretty without it too

2|0
    0|0
  • I guess it's about if they feel comfortable with it, if they feel like they want to wear makeup it's up to them and if they don't it's also a choice but either way, if someone feels good in it or without it, then it shouldn't be considered fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the photos actually look the same with and without make up, except the third 1. The eyelashes, eyeliner/eyeshadow foundation to smooth over the skintone, and lipstick are obvious. So is the contour which is the only thing that makes the bone structure look slightly sharper. I don't even use make up and it's obvious to me. I know plenty of beautiful girls who don't care for make up, if it bothers you that much, then don't date women who wear it.

0|0
    0|0
    • it doesn't bother me there's a lot of people who say I'm fake for wearing makeup so I wanted to know what people really thought

• I think it depends on how much and how dramatically it changes your face. If you put so much make up on your face that you look 100% different (as your daily make up routine) then I'd give you the side eye, but if your features are still clear but enhanced like the above pictures then I don't see why people are so upset.

• I know right

• Besides this one who really needs the make up,
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...9-bda1-74de07a1f4fe.jpg
    The others don't look like complete different people. They just looked more glammed up

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys nowadays actually expect girls to look like the right naturally. If she looks like the left, she's suddenly ugly

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fun and a new look. What's so wrong with that

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cool that they can do that with makeup, but yes, I call them fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not fake.

2|1
    0|0
  • Make up hide physical flaws

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah...

0|0
    0|0
  • its normal

0|0
    0|0
  • it makes their beauty fake

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Make-up is just a decoration. Is your car fake because you put a fancy lic plate holder on it? Are you fake if you put on cologne? Is your house fake when all the Christmas lights are up?

Women are taught, and it is reinforced by questions like yours, that our only value and our only identity is is how appealing we look to men. Basically, you are getting what you're asking for.

4|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes