Guys, which one is your type? Girls, which one are you?

• Guys, which one is your type? Girls, which one are you?Nerdy girl
    Vote A
  • Guys, which one is your type? Girls, which one are you?Classy girl
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My style is more classy but my interests are somewhat nerdy.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a classy girl who likes nerdy things. It's possible to be both haha 😂 I think I picked nerdy in the poll because that represents more of her personality. Classy is manners and what not. I would prefer my girlfriend to have both manners and a nerdy side haha.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 31

• I am most definitely a classy girl. I love dressing up and looking as great as I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm nerdy and I can be both classy and the opposite depending on my mood 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • I look like a classy but I act like a nerd. I'm not trying to be misleading but often the classy ones are disappointed that I don't "act" the part while the nerdy guys are ecstatic that I look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm none of the above, I'm more like a tomboy-ish type of girl, not nerdy, nor classy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a nerd that wears boots and leather jackets and heels and floral lace dresses. So... I'm unique I Guess haha❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 16

• Neither, my type is C) Sporty Girl: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a0063cc9ac.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a nerdy guy, since I'm a Physics man of course! So I enjoy the company of an intelligent girl, but classiness is still important to me. It indicates that she came from an educated, well-off family with values. This means that her EXs most likely were also classy people and not lowlife loser thugs; which says a lot about her as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nerdy i can play games with them get high n talk about weird shit lol im a classy guy so I don't need a classy girl anyway plus nerdy chicks are freaks in bed

0|1
    0|0
  • how are these mutually exclusive in any way?
    your image for classy girl played wonder woman for Christ's sake, I'd say that qualifies for at least an entry-level nerd card.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer the classy girl, yeah she's high odds to be high maintenance but her looking bomb at all times is worth it!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes