Does golden hair look better with tanned or pure white skin?

I tan very easily so the tanning is not an issue. The issue is once I tan it takes two years for the color to revert back to pure white (even when I stay out of the sun during the full length). This is a problem because once I start I cannot go back essentially, and this affects my makeup as well. I’m half-middle-eastern and have strong middle-eastern features also so I guess more exotic which can work with the image? I really want to try the darker look because I’ve been doing my makeup very light suited for pale skin and it works great but I already tanned a bit and the color will take months to revert back so I figured go all the way in. The image I want is gold-skinned with gold hair tbh. This seems like a lot of trouble lmao but maintaining my image is very important for me and it’s fun. What do you think? The look I'm going for is this:
http:// www. holleewoodhair. com/2012/08/13/beyonces-new-hair-chotw/ (just delete the spaces)

• I prefer golden hair with tanned, gold-like, dark skin.
  • I prefer golden hair with pure white skin.

02