What makeup products should I use?

I am a starter for makeup I am learning how to do my makeup and stuff and I want some product suggestions

I have oily skin and dry skin

30

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• i recommend makeup forever hd foundation, tarte shape tape in a light color for under eyes, stripe down bridge of nose, chin, and middle of forehead by brows, laura mercier for baking plus a beauty blender to apply. kat von d powder contour kit and anastasia dip brow promenade

• Look for non-comedogenic ( won't block your pores) kind of makeup products. A good thing to start with is a basic mascara, a bb cream and maybe eyeshadow and eyeliner if you need. Most products say what skin type they are for. It's also best to use oil free products. For mascara, I recommend maybelline lash sensational. For bb cream, check out maybelline, nyx or garnier. If you're willing splurge, Sephora and Mecca offer amazing products too. But the best bet would be to maybe get a foundation matching and find out what kind of products can suit your skin. Hope this helps.

• foundation, lipstick/lipgloss, eyeshadow/eyeliner, and mascara.