OMG Girls! Spot My Most Embarrassing Clothing Faux Pas?

Having been out and about today in all this glorious weather we're having, I've come home to discover this faux pas whilst looking in a mirror!
In asking my "wonderful beloved husband" why he didn't/hadn't warned me or at least mentioned something to me, he replied with a typical guys attitude "I thought you knew"!
I could have crowned him, and quite possibly still will.
I ask you girls MEN! What have we done to deserve them?

But I wasn't braless that's the whole point.
As I've already mentioned it is impossible for me to experience such "freedom" :(
The whole point is I'm not braless, I only wish I could experience such "freedom". :(

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Hehe, Ya, know some girls have it worse... I've gone without a bra in public and hell near a freezer or in a cold a/c store, gawd haha... or even through a bra if the store is cold... that's really not all that bad :)

• But today has been a glorious hot sunny day, and I've certainly not been near any freezers!
      But I've now calmed down to the point of "plotting" my revenge on my so-called wonderful caring husband. :)

• Shirts/bras rub up against nipples and that's what I believe could of happened and boom hard nipples... now he should of told you so you could of prepared and not been so surprised, mine tells me especially when in a store with no one around !

• Oh I do know of course about the "rubbing effect", however though, it is so nice to see at last a sympathetic response regarding the lack of communication from my husband.
      Like you, he has always quietly mentioned when he sees or thinks that I should know about something concerning my dress.