OMG Girls! Spot My Most Embarrassing Clothing Faux Pas?

Having been out and about today in all this glorious weather we're having, I've come home to discover this faux pas whilst looking in a mirror!
In asking my "wonderful beloved husband" why he didn't/hadn't warned me or at least mentioned something to me, he replied with a typical guys attitude "I thought you knew"!
I could have crowned him, and quite possibly still will.
I ask you girls MEN! What have we done to deserve them?
OMG Girls! Spot My Most Embarrassing Clothing Faux Pas?

Updates:
But I wasn't braless that's the whole point.
As I've already mentioned it is impossible for me to experience such "freedom" :(
The whole point is I'm not braless, I only wish I could experience such "freedom". :(

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hehe, Ya, know some girls have it worse... I've gone without a bra in public and hell near a freezer or in a cold a/c store, gawd haha... or even through a bra if the store is cold... that's really not all that bad :)

0|0
    0|0
    • But today has been a glorious hot sunny day, and I've certainly not been near any freezers!
      But I've now calmed down to the point of "plotting" my revenge on my so-called wonderful caring husband. :)

• Shirts/bras rub up against nipples and that's what I believe could of happened and boom hard nipples... now he should of told you so you could of prepared and not been so surprised, mine tells me especially when in a store with no one around !

• Oh I do know of course about the "rubbing effect", however though, it is so nice to see at last a sympathetic response regarding the lack of communication from my husband.
      Like you, he has always quietly mentioned when he sees or thinks that I should know about something concerning my dress.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I couldn't even tell something was wrong honestly. Seems like you're making an issue out of absolutely nothing.

5|0
    0|0
    • Sadly the photo doesn't show "everything" in it's true glory.
      And I'm so sorry you think like that, I do sincerely hope that you may never have any embarrassing issues.

• Are you kidding me? That is completely natural and normal to experience something like that. I think you are pathetic for even placing blame on your husband. You are a grown woman, handle the situation in a mature way by being aware of how you look through out the day. Hence why some of us women like to use the bathroom every now and then through out our busy day to make sure we look okay. I would take your husband out for dinner and make it up to him. How ridiculous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not getting what the issue is, or why you think your husband is at fault? It's not like he let you walk around with your skirt tucked into your undies.

If nipples bother you that much wear a properly padded bra and problem solved

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally do not like to wear bras because a) it's uncomfortable and b) it cuts of circulation. I could care less if my nips were hard and you should not care either.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the faux pas. What are we outraged about?

0|0
    0|0
    • Before I answer let's see if anyone can actually spot what am fuming about.
      Maybe it's just me being a little oversensitive and seeing something that's only in my imagination.

• meh that is pretty mild tbh. And I don't go braless either.

0|0
    0|0
    • @CheerGirl38139 Maybe you're not so self conscious as I am.

• NO i definitely am. I just don't think it's the tragedy you're making it out to be

• You are more than probably right, in fact deep down I know you are, it's just so annoying that my "useless husband" couldn't at least said something earlier on today.

• My nipples show quite often especially at the gym. Am I supposed to care?

Ooooppps πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ˜Ά

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not too bad

3|0
    0|0
  • I can't spot the faux pas? What's the issue?

0|0
    0|0
    • Just read through some of the comments for I'm sure you'll pick up the gist of it.
      Anyhow I have now laid this to rest with lesson learnt.

• Show All
    • Haha both really.

• If you say so. lol
      Anyway as I've already mentioned it's now all dead and buried, so I shall leave it at that.

• Nipples? What's the big deal?

0|0
    0|0
    • The big deal is that they're not yours showing. :)

• Show All
    • Have I at any point in time not said it was my own fault?
      And yes of course we do have mirrors in the house and all was fine when we left, however without realising it and with the lack of my husbands communication, this somewhat embarrassing situation arose.
      However it has all now been put to bed, and I have learnt my lesson.
      I thank you very much indeed for your very thoughtful input.

• "I could have crowned him, and quite possibly still will.
      I ask you girls MEN! What have we done to deserve them?"

Forgive me but that reads like he needed to tell you because you couldn't see yourself in some reflection at any point in the day?

It's literally just a very small issue... everyone has nipples. I'm sure the only person who cared was you.

• You can see your nipples?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well sadly I certainly can, and so have a few others here.
      Unfortunately the picture doesn't show everything clearly enough, but the drama is now over and my husband is well and truly in the doghouse.

• it's alright

0|0
    0|0
  • what? your nips showing?

0|0
    0|0
    • @archiz Thank you so much, and I thank God that this wasn't my imagination playing nasty horrible tricks on me. xxx

• Show All
    • lol I go braless sometimes too
      but I have small boobs

• Oh lucky, lucky you, I do wish I could go braless sometimes, even just once, but as you can probably see/tell that will never happen. :(

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"thought you knew"

Honestly it's not that bad, the fashion police won't arrest you. If you were indecent exposure I'm sure a stranger would have pointed it out to you

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with everyone you are making a big deal out of nothing lol. If nipples scare you that much, maybe try wearing a pad to smooth out your curves lol.

You're a woman, and hopefully a mature woman of boob nipples showing scare you that much also wear a heavy jacket like a little girl going through puberty lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much for your extremely kind and thoughtful suggestions. x

• You're fine. Don't stress

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, I am trying very hard not to.

• Your nipples being shown shouldn't be a problem. I mean you can only see a shape anyway, not even color or anything. You need to go braless more often and then you'll get used to it.

0|0
    0|0
    • The whole point is I'm not braless, I only wish I could experience such "freedom". :(

• Show All
    • I guess you're right.

• Accept your body. Guys don't care about their nipples being shown, so why should we

Recommended myTakes